ummm hello? my name is blue

BlueDiamondBoy11

(I pressed backspace 3 times before this and it sent me back a page so I lost all my writing so I copy n pasted it from a txt >_< )

hello so obviously im new and i have a couple questions like, can i use google pictures for charecters? is there a place on my profile where i can save

the characters? do I have to make a character in role play on the spot? how do I join a role play? are there role plays? should I double space all

this? can someone friend me and pm or something and help me cause I am confuzled, the rules scare me a bit cause I'm scared to do something

wrong. I'm going to list somethings I saw that they said I should list in the introduction rules thing. one day on Netflix I saw My Little Pony: Friendship

Is Magic put on my list and I think my mom did that, but I was confulzed and watched a couple and i got hooked and now I'm a brony and my fav mane

6 are twilight, fluttershy, and rainbow dash, but out of anything I would also pick derpy, vinyl, octavia, and changlings. I'm blue I hope to meet this

community (as long as I don't do something wrong :( ​)​

Don't you fret! We're pretty laid back about everything~

If you have questions then just PM me and I'll see what I can do for you! :D

Anyways, on behalf of everyone who doesn't post a welcome here... WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!! Please do enjoy your time here to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show to if you can. Enjoy RPing with everyone!!

:)

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! And don't worry so much about doing something wrong. I made tons of mistakes when I first joined, it's normal. If you do make a mistake, don't beat yourself up about it :)

In Free for All, you can make a character on the spot, as they don't need to be accepted first. But there still are some basic rules to follow

Canterlot Chronicles is more strict, and requires an app to be accepted. However, it's less strict than World of Equestria since it allows a darker tone that sets it apart from the flavor of the show.

Once accepted in CC and WoE, you can make your character's profiles in the logs. Free for All characters can have an app too and be added to the log if you want.

http://www.canterlot.com/forum/387-general-site-rules/and http://www.canterlot.com/forum/388-rp-rules-and-etiquette/ covers a lot of other questions you might have, but if there's a specific one you have or you're confused, feel free to PM me. Hope this helps :D

(I'm sorry, but I must say... When you say that your name is blue, the only thing I think of I "I'm blue! Dabo de dabo di!" You know?)

Ah! Welcome! Welcome! To our place away from the world!

Archived