Starlight redeemed?

VGAddict

While I do think it's the most likely thing to happen, a big part of me hopes not. I'd like to have an actually recurring villain, and I really think Starlight could fit that bill pretty well. She's clearly a credible threat, and just bringing her to the happy sparklebrain side right away wouldn't feel right. But still it more than likely will happen.

God please no! I'm sorta tired of the whole magic of friendship, taste the rainbow , you are now on our side nonsense, some people have different ideals than you,  some people will never be your friend. Sans Tirek, Chrysalis (and arguably the FlimFlam Bros) They have reformed literally every villain! Nightmare Moon, Discord, Trixie, Gilda...SUNSET SHIMMER

I think juust once it should be that the bad guy refuses to swallow a friendship pill, and stands their ground.

I'd rather see an understandable reason for doing something and personally making a choice, whether it be a good or bad choice.

Meaning, I don't want to see someone reform just because they've been tainted by the dark magic of friendship.

So, it may be inevitable...

Seriously, that magic is dangerous! It changes something inside you, and you wouldn't notice it until you think of something nice, it doesn't give you a choice...

Becuz frenship iz majik.

Hoogy-boogy la-goober doo, time to make a good friend soon!

TALKING ABOUT YOU, STARLIGHT!

Archived