Anyone want to RP with me?

Please?  With a cherry on top?

My Characters:

Starlight Glimmer (S5 antagonist)

Starry Requiem (blind, eccentric unicorn)

Agile Speeds (Royal Guard)

Steampunk Metal (Billionaire buisnessmare)

Marine Beryllium (Crystal Pony mine worker)

Crystalline Fyre Amore (Changling, Crystal Pony, Royalty, and a whole lot of other things)

Depends on what the idea is. I only have 3 OC's to work with.

Also I'm not doing anything with Glimmer and it should be obvious why.

I would be interested in doing an RP with Starlight, given that I'm the resident Starlight Glimmer fanboy.

Or since my one and only OC is a crystal pony, I could do something with your crystal ponies.

Either way, it's been a long time since I was involved in a proper RP, so I'm willing to do something to get back on my feet.

That would make for an interesting rp, though...to figure out why he hates her.

That's not an RP. That's a regular discussion between two people that aren't RPing.

That's not an RP. That's a regular discussion between two people that aren't RPing.

Then at that point you are projecting your personal feelings about a character onto the RP world. If you are in a situation where Starlight Glimmer is in an RP with your character and you fail to interact with her, despite your character having need or want to interact with her you are breaking the 4th wall imposing your own feelings onto a character. 

I mean the whole point of RP is to play someone you /aren't/ and to put yourself into their shoes (or hooves?) and play it as that character would. Imposing your own feelings onto a character and refusing to play with a character because of the character that the player dislikes literally breaks the 4th wall.

Depends on what the idea is. I only have 3 OC's to work with.

Also I'm not doing anything with Glimmer and it should be obvious why.

I'm sure there were dozens of better ways to phrase that.

If you don't want to roleplay with a character, just politely ask to roleplay with a character that isn't the one you don't like.

LostSanity:  Sorry.  It's just the way you worded it that peaked at my interest on why you didn't like her.  My other characters are still up for rp, hopefully you don't carry a dislike towards any of them.

MetalBrony: Sure!  Don't mind a Starlight rp :).  Pm me details!

Alex:  Sorry :(.  I must have forgotten the rp.  Would you mind pming me the link again?  That as getting to be an interesting rp.

DerpRavener: Pm me any details or ideas you might have!  Candles is definitely still looking forwards to any rp.

I feel like we should make an OOC...like I said previously, I do know a few members interested, but this rp would be interesting involving more than 5 members (including the two of us).

Alex:  Sorry :(.  I must have forgotten the rp.  Would you mind pming me the link again?  That as getting to be an interesting rp.

No worries! I can't say it hasn't happened to me quite a number of times. I'll send you the link soon enough.~  :)

Archived