borderlands roleplay (sign up and ooc)

Free slots.

~main slots:

(Shadowbolt) Midnight as the Weapons Controller

(Dabom) Sikira as the Bombadier

(Open)

My oc that I will be using.

Name: Tanya

Appearance: Stands at a flat five feet. She wears a tank top, arm warmers, a plaid skirt and stockings in black combate boots. Her purple hair is braided into long pigtails that she uses as whips.

Brief history: Tanya comes from a small village on Pandora famed for taming the wildlife of the savage planet. When Tanya came of age she was sent out into the wilderness to tame her own beast that would be her permanent companionship. She tamed an adolescent Crab Worm and named him Praxis and returned to her village to find it had been burnt down by a nearby bandit camp. In a rage she took her newly befriended monster and took her revenge. After avenging her village she became a bounty hunter slowly acquiring a taste for treasure. Now she hunts for a greater treasure, the vault. The source of immense power... and maybe a way to bring back her village.

Classname: Beast master.

Action skill: 'HERE BOY!' Tanya calls out her pet Crab Worm, Praxis, to carry and fight with her.

Shield mod: adaptive shield with a fast recharge rate

Grenade mod: transfusion scatter grenade with a short fuse time and small radius.

Weapon preferences: semiauto rifles, smgs, shotguns and e-tech weapons. Uses her hair like a whip.

Gun 1: jackobs semi auto rifle. Has an ACOG sight.

Gun 2: Electric Maliwan E-tech smg. Iron sights and arching bullets.

Gun 3: Fire Hyperion E-tech shot gun. Grenade launcher sights. Shoots a ball of fire that explodes like a grenade.

Gun 4: Corrosive Vladof sniper rifle. X12 zoom scope and a massive drum barrel mag

Wow those interest checks came fast. I'm not even sure which character im going to use. But anyway here is the app.

Name:

Appearance:

Brief history:

Classname: (ie: siren, commando, fragtrap, ect) come up with your class name here

Action skill: (nothing too op.)

Shield mod: list the type, element and effect

Grenade mod: list type, radius and fuse time.

Weapon preferences: up to four gun types. Also say what you beat people with. (Buzzaxe, brass knuckles, knife, ect.)

Gun 1-4: gun type, element, company, firerate (auto, semi, bolt or other.), sights, other cool features

Ok so I spent 4 hours today playing Boarder lands 2 (Only boarder lands I own) today, still a brillant game. Also helping me make up my mind on my character, but question. Is this set on Boardland 1 or 2?

Kk just remember all gun types from all three (four counting Tales) games are available. (E-tech, cryo, lazer, eridian)

I changed my creature cause of complications that could happen later. Calling out a crab worm inside makes more sense then whistling and massive bullymong appears indoors.

For those who never played the first Borderlands http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Crab_worm_larvae

Name: Midnight

Appearance: Standing at 5’4, she typically wears a tight black shirt, black trench coat and trackies and boots. Her blue hair is long, straight and let down at most times.

Brief history: Midnights parents were both Explorers, traveling from location to location, bringing Midnight with them. The girl in this time picked up her parents passion, her fathers love of weaponary and her mothers scientific nature, and spent the time in travels fidgetting and playing with weapons, until the day her parents never returned. Not amused or phased by the highly likely possibility of her parents death, Midnight learnt about Vaults and the riches inside, and drew her in.

Classname: Weapons Controller

Action skill:  “...Beginning Experiment… ” Midnight pulls out her ultimate creation, a minigun which fires at a high rate. The minigun is loaded with the 6 elemental types, Fire, Shock, Explosive, Corrosive, Cyro and Slag giving her plenty of firepower to slaughter her enemies.

Shield mod: Large Shield with Overcharge Capacity, but with a delay on Recharge.

Grenade mod: MIVR Incendiary with medium fuse time  

Weapon preferences: Combat Rifles, Sniper Rifle , Rocket Launcher, Sub Machine Gun. Midnights Melee is a custom made small

staff that generates electricity, shocking whoever she hits with it.

Gun 1: Atlas Massacre Support Machine Gun, Iron Sights, Fully Altomatic.

Gun 2: Fire Torgue Bruiser Sub Machine Gun, iron sights, fully alto.

Gun 3: Explosive Hyperion Sniper Rife. 6X scope, semi altomatic

Gun 4: Corrosive Destructor Rocket Launcher. Iron sights.

gun type, element, company, firerate (auto, semi, bolt or other.), sights, other cool features

You're in. :P I like the idea of the mini gun. It reminds me of what I originally thought Nishia's Action skill was going to be. Feel free to add cryo and slag elements to it if you want.

Name: Sikira 

Appearence:Sikira stands at six foot two, his form is athletic due to his activeness and 

constant lifting of heavy objects.His body is covered in a black armor that acts as a 

endoskeleton to help him lift many things and his heavy Portable mortar.

He wears a gasmask

that allows him to breath pratically any atmosphere, poisoned gas or not. It comes with

canisters of oxygen for atmospheres without oxygen. However it runs off of eridium shard,

making it a comodity to activate the constant breathable air. He is able to turn it off

to breath normal air.

It glows when on.

His actual look? He is a white male. his Hair is short and is bright white, His eyes are

different color. His right eye is bright green, his left eye is Blue. He has no scars

whatsoever. 

History:

Sikira was born on pandora. He was raised to defend himself and trained to kill. He was

a young when he killed his first bandit, Killing him with a explosive barrel filled full

of corrosive acid. He fell in love with explosives from there on then, Finding that he 

prefered grenades to guns. 

When he got older he found he built his first heavy weapon. A mortar that he could deploy

and use to destroy dangers to his home from a safe distance. He upgraded it with time, 

improving its firing distance and its ability to use different kinds of shells. 

However he couldnt protect his home forever and eventually he lost his home to a bandit 

raid. In the fight his father gave him the family heirloom weapon and told him to run. 

even after a argument he gave up and left his family. He felt like a coward from there

on out. Finding that his want to fight from a long distance showed that he didnt like 

close combat at all.

In the next years he moved from place to place. Providing his help to the people of pandora

wherever he could. Even with his help, good people died to bandits, he saw so much 

bloodshed, so much fire. Eventually he just gave up and stayed a solo fighter.

He became a scavenger. Finding a suit of armor made from hyperion make. Made to outfit 

shocktroopers in almost any environment. He stole it and donned it as his wasteland armor.

more years pass and soon he was good enough with his weapon as well as other long range

and close range battle. Even though he despised the close quarters aspect he could adapt.

Like many, he heard about the fabled vaults. He listened to the legends of untold treasures

within. He took up the vault hunter title and began searching out these vaults. However, 

up until now he has done it alone, perhaps it was time for a change.

Classname:Bombadier

Action Skill: Rain maker. Sikira pulls out his mortar and plants it down. He activates

the battery that powers it and for a good amount of time he can target and rain artillary 

down on foes from a very long distance. While doing this the mortar cloaks him and the 

weapon in a invisibility field, allowing him to remain hidden till the battery dies and has

to recharge.

He is able to load different kinds of shells for different situations, anywhere from 

carpet bombs to seeker bombs. Different elements as well.

Shield type: Heavy duty Turtle shield

Grenade mod: Longbow singularity grenade with a large pull radius and a bad punch

Weapon preference: Snipers, His family Heirloom sniper named "The end" when forced into

close combat he pulls out a shotgun and engages before trying to escape to a better range.

Weapons

1: "The End"

Long range Jacobs sniper rifle that was given to him by his father. Modded with a bayonet 

and Fast reload clip. X20 Scope with thermal. Jacobs

2: Hyperion Shotgun

High ammo capacity and fast fire rate. Modded with a Electric over capaciter to deal electric

damage. 

3: Maliwan Smg

Corrosive damage

4: Jacobs revolver 

Archived