What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing SW:TOR, though I've had a huge brake lately due to being ill.

Coming back into it has been hard. Most of my friends got to level 50 while I was sick, and they all tell me they've run out of content and that the fun was in leveling. Apparently the raids are pretty buggy and dailies are a huge bore and the flashpoints are still pretty easy to do; limited end game content basically.

I hope they're able to pull out of the lull they seem to be going into - I've been looking forward to SW:TOR for years and I'm going to be really disappointed if it tanks. =(

Replaying ME and right after that ME2 to prepare for upcoming Mass Effect 3 release. I'm horrible at keeping saves after finishing a game, so all of my previous play-throughs died in formatting accident. And I kinda feel that toying with the save editors to create the choices I'd want to roll with on a brand new character misses the point of save import option.

Currently playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age, almost finished but farming forge-able materials in the Islet Cave and Treasure Isle to fill out the Artifacts section of the shops.

Also, playing Minecraft and RotMG. Plus, I popped in SSBB for the first time in a few months and went online and actually won a match with Luigi against Fox, Samus, and MK on Lylat Cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing:

Minecraft

Terraria

Team Fortress 2

World of Warcraft Demo-Installing it now!

The Elder Scrolls:Arena

The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

The Elder Scrolls:Oblivion

The Elder Scrolls :Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls: Equestria(Jk,Jk)

I'm currently MAKING:

The creeper game-Scratch

Brian's Magical Adventure-RPGMakerVX

Equestrian Legends-Just started, Don't even know what I'm gonna make it on.

• 2 weeks later...

Still trying to farm Dark Matter from Wonderbirds in the Islet Cave, only gotten 2 or 3 in the several hours spent in there, but I did gain at least 10 levels or more doing that and got a Tisiphone Edge drop too. I had better luck in farming Salamander Tails off Pyrohydras. It's like the game knows what I am doing and is being a bucking pain in the flank about coughing them up. Golden Sun, you parasprite of a game, are a pain in the flank for rare drops. I'd probably have an easier time getting the entire "Of Kings" set of equipment for Poo in Earthbound.

Dead Space 1,2 (love those games)

Resident evil 5

Garry'smod

Rome - Total War

Mortal Kombat 9 (though to my gf's dismay, I get dragged along a bit too much, as I am officially forbidden to play Scorpion for constantly yelling ''GET OVER HERE!'' at the screen loud enough for the entire family too enjoy, so now I roll sub-zero under the constant phrase ''ice ice baby'' which I dont yell, so its fine xD)

and ofcourse, basically All dawn of wars (mainly Soulstorm and Retribution)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm starting to play World in Conflict: Soviet Assault right now but I'm trying to get back to playing Dawn of War II: Retribution. For my 360 I have Skyrim, Mass Effect 2, and Battlefield 3 at the time however I do not have gold membership, but with my birthday fast approaching that might change.

Archived