What games are you currently playing?

Skyrim, Skyrim and more Skimyrim. I've beaten the main part of the game, and have yet to download the new add-on, but I continue to get a kick out of all the places I've missed. So many dungeons..so many nasties so many questions. This is why I don't mess with online guides or hintbooks. The ability to get lost in game and be SURPRISED by it as well.

I hate surprises...especially surprises that jump out of no where and knock my head off, or pop out of the darkness and try to eat me, or requires some intricate answer to a complex "ancient puzzle", that i randomly fall into for not paying attention, and especially those that hit me in the face. Which is why, to avoid said "surprises", I look into a little help from online guides, at least just to get through it. :roll:

But as for what I am playing; my life has currently been taken over by Minecraft. Also Skyrim, Maplestory (but don't tell anyone), and Sims...Oh Sims...I just love sims...so much.... the fact that I practically get to be a god over my own "creations" and control their fate, is just so satisfying. I can control time, when they eat, what they wear, their hygiene, their social life, and anything else! I can make their lives awesome or a living hell! If they do something that upsets me, I can curse or kill them! They must please me to get their wishes! Dance my puppets! DANCE! Muhahahahaha! :mad:

...Ahem, um...excuse me...got a little carried away...ehehe... :blush:

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate surprises...especially surprises that jump out of no where and knock my head off, or pop out of the darkness and try to eat me, or requires some intricate answer to a complex "ancient puzzle", that i randomly fall into for not paying attention, and especially those that hit me in the face. Which is why, to avoid said "surprises", I look into a little help from online guides, at least just to get through it. :roll:

But as for what I am playing; my life has currently been taken over by Minecraft. Also Skyrim, Maplestory (but don't tell anyone), and Sims...Oh Sims...I just love sims...so much.... the fact that I practically get to be a god over my own "creations" and control their fate, is just so satisfying. I can control time, when they eat, what they wear, their hygiene, their social life, and anything else! I can make their lives awesome or a living hell! If they do something that upsets me, I can curse or kill them! They must please me to get their wishes! Dance my puppets! DANCE! Muhahahahaha! :mad:

...Ahem, um...excuse me...got a little carried away...ehehe... :blush:

It's ok I forgive you

Ok i've soon as few MLP mods for that game do you play as Fim characters or characters in the actual game?

Haven't messed around with those mods...But I've seen the Pony characters used as dragons..And even mounts for the PC version. And really, who would want to kill Fluttershy? :eek:

Clockwork Knight for Sega Saturn, just got a NM bundle of Saturn launch titles from 1995. Because the more I read about haters, jerk moderators DLC's, and some console exploding just 'because', the more vintage games I play. You all can't imagine the amount of game genres before all was about Space Marines, aliens fighting Space Marines and, GTA. (looking today's fads, next one would be a GTA: Star Wars vs Predator.

Clockwork Knight for Sega Saturn, just got a NM bundle of Saturn launch titles from 1995. Because the more I read about haters, jerk moderators DLC's, and some console exploding just 'because', the more vintage games I play. You all can't imagine the amount of game genres before all was about Killing...

Ok

*Sneaks into thread* I love the Professor Layton series. Layton 3 Unwound Future (or Lost Future in the UK) is my favorite so far.

I love the series because the characters are wonderfully likeable (even the villains to a degree), the plots are unpredictable, and because I love solving puzzles

Torchlight and Borderlands.

Borderlands for me turned out to be one of the most surprisingly addictive games ever and one of the very few I purchased every DLC for. I cannot wait for the sequel, which I believe comes out in September.

Right now for me the addiction is Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, mostly because several friends are also playing it at this time and these sort of things are always far more fun with friends then with PUGs.

Orcs Must Die! It's so beautiful when a good gauntlet comes together. For example:

The orcs have to cross a bridge that's three traps across. The center lane is filled with tar traps to slow them down. The side lanes alternate between barricades (to keep them funneled in the center) and flame traps shooting into the center. The ledges above the bridge are covered with archers. And at the very end, in case an orc manages to make it through? A spring trap that flings them back to the beginning.

I'll probably have to pick up the sequel at some point too.

Archived