What games are you currently playing?

WHY AM I SO ****ING BAD AT BLAZBLUE?!?!?!?!? /rant

:( :( :(

One is not "good" or "bad" at Blazblue.

One is only "lucky".

Or a cheater.

nah, i've been checking some psn and xbl replays at youtube and hot damn... also, looking my lack of progress in the challenge mode (combo tuts.) further proves my badness :|

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been playing some LittleBigPlanet. :D

My PSN is Rowan_kitty. Ya'll should add me. :)

As long as you promise not to send hundreds of invites that fill up my inbox, then I will.

I'm RRRAAAGGGEE with a random number of each letter, I can never remember.

Been playing some LittleBigPlanet. :D

My PSN is Rowan_kitty. Ya'll should add me. :D

As long as you promise not to send hundreds of invites that fill up my inbox, then I will.

I'm RRRAAAGGGEE with a random number of each letter, I can never remember.

Don't worry, I hardly go on it and I'm too shy to play games with other people. :)

Here is a good question I thought about after reading a few of the posts above. What are you favorite games to multiplayer? If you do multiplayer, do you prefer story missions or random fighting campaigns?

For me its:

-- Dead Rising II -- Cooperative multiplayer in story mode.

-- Gears of War II -- Cooperative multiplayer in random combat campaign

Also anyone into MMOs? For me its just City of Heroes, but I am on there regularly.

anypony else on visual novels?

been reading muv luv alternative for the last 48 semi-straight hours. goddammit is awesome... now to sleep, have class tomorrow D:

I love VN and renai! I've been playing them since my high school days. My favorites are Ever 17 and Tsukihime. I just finished CLANNAD a little while ago, and I started playing a new game recently after enjoying the strategy elements in Utawarerumono. I am kind of scared to say the name of it on here though, since it is an eroge. :P The dialogue is really funny though! It has battles and is set in the Sengoku, so it is a fun way to wind down from a long campaign of TW: Shogun 2 for me.

A few online friends got me to try out Spiral Knights. It's all right, but definitely something I'll be playing casually. It's an mmo that plays kinda like Four Swords, but kinda not.

anypony else on visual novels?

I played one by a friend of mine. It was the first one I had tried and it was entertaining.

I just installed Zoo Tycoon 2 on my new laptop. That game sucks out my soul.

Sim City 4 did that for me as does my current game, Civilization IV. Once you discover all the huge mods, you never can stop playing more and more elaborate games. :shock:

I just installed Zoo Tycoon 2 on my new laptop. That game sucks out my soul.

Sim City 4 did that for me as does my current game, Civilization IV. Once you discover all the huge mods, you never can stop playing more and more elaborate games. :shock:

Oh dear Celestia I just remembered I have Sim Theme Park, must resist devilish temptation to waste hours on a game I lose every time! WHY AM I SO BAD AT SIM GAMES?!

Archived