Hello Everpony

WinterBlast

My Name IS Winter Blast And I Am Checking Out This Site. 

Basically I Love Role Playing And Role Plays. Also Pie. Also I Like Role Playing With People That Are Completely Different From My Oc. It Makes For Some Cool Encounters That Way.

I Found This Site By Watching Raritydash's New Video Where He Says He Remembers This Role Playing Site Called Canterlot.com.  I Got Interested And Decided To Check It Out. I Hope To Meet Some Cool People Here. And To Make Some New Friends.:D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can, S6 is officially back from hiatus. Enjoy all of the RP's as well.

:smirk:

Hello and welcome! If you have any questions, feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message at any time! I hope I fit the catagory of "cool" people here. >.>

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Well, Hello there, citizen of somewhere! Welcome to an area of the interwebs known as canterlot.com! It's pretty much what it tells you it is. A shipping jungle. Naw, but in all seriousness, I hope you enjoy your time here at this lovely website!

Oi! Good salutations, Blastie! :D

It's great that you decided to pop by to meet some cool peeps, because we've got a number of those! xD

There also pies. That's a plus :pathfinder:

Anyways, I do hope that you enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

Archived