A question about RP

Ashwood

Ya I want to know that to, it's hard laying off the apple cider you know. even more so if the apple cider has more then gust apple in it... I want some moonshine now.

As long as the concept is kept mild and doesn't delve into R rated concepts or material, or condones violence, it should be alright. In short, context sensitive.

yay! And Dusty is a safe drunk he is the one you can't help but giggle at as he go's off talking of time he saved the land from a hug dragon that no one ever saw. or just watch him look for the 'moving' door.

But this makes me vary happy. :smug:

I don't know about that.

So far on the show, the strongest thing there is to drink in Equestria is sassparilla (sp).

In "Over a Barrel" we saw a 'bar' of sorts called "The Salt Block" but I don't think they were serving alcohol.

About the strongest thing to drink in the series is the rainbow weather making liquid we saw in "Sonic Rainboom" and the 'hot sauce' Twilight Sparkle accidentally drank in the series premier.

In fact, there wasn't even any evidence of alcohol (or anything close to it) served at the Grand Galloping Gala.

You might want to consult with Manestream or Skye on this one before trying it.

I don't know about that.

So far on the show, the strongest thing there is to drink in Equestria is sassparilla (sp).

In "Over a Barrel" we saw a 'bar' of sorts called "The Salt Block" but I don't think they were serving alcohol.

About the strongest thing to drink in the series is the rainbow weather making liquid we saw in "Sonic Rainboom" and the 'hot sauce' Twilight Sparkle accidentally drank in the series premier.

In fact, there wasn't even any evidence of alcohol (or anything close to it) served at the Grand Galloping Gala.

You might want to consult with the HelpStaff and/or Manestream/Skye on this one before trying it.

This matter has already been discussed between all of us and it's fine as long as we keep it "As long as the concept is kept mild and doesn't delve into R rated concepts or material, or condones violence, it should be alright. In short, context sensitive." as Brian said.

I don't know about that.

You might want to consult with Manestream or Skye on this one before trying it.

I understand your concern, but we already allow some expanded concepts beyond the show, such as romance, and ponies in the military. As long as the idea doesn't condone illegal activity (such as drug use), or violate the rules that this place is PG-13 or under, it should be fine. Also sense some RP has already mentioned hard or "drinks with a kick" and bar tending, it be rather hypocritical to say no here. They just have to keep it mild.

• 3 weeks later...

You upload pictures from your computer.

To do it, go to your profile. It should say "Change" in the corner of where it displays your avatar here. Click this, and the window for uploading an avatar should appear.

Alternatively go to "My Settings" using the menu at the top right corner of the site and click where it says "change your photo"

Another RP and main display question

Where do we go to get avatars or can we upload them? If so, how do we post them?

Go to your profile page and hover over your avatar, it will say "change". Click on the change button and it will open a window to upload a file to use for your avatar. If you find something on the web, simply save it first.

Note: It icon has to be less than 200kb, pixel size doesn't matter.