First video game you've ever played in your entire life

*poked by somepony offscreen and into the video interview booth*

Do I have to? *sigh* all right... Pong, on a Sears Atari knock-off.. My cousin Rick had just got it and got us all to play. I was too young to do anything but frantically flip the dial trying to stop that ball of light.

...I did NOT get an atari logo cutie mark... :sniff:

I only remember up until the original Mario Bros. game, but from what I've been told I loved playing the Atari. I guess I could say I've been into gaming my whole life.

The Atari game about tanks game might have been my first.

You are likely thinking Combat, which for many years came with the Atari 2600. If you had an Atari, chances are you played this at least once.

I didn't get into it for a while, but my first one was... age of empires 2? Still remember all dem cheats.

Age of Empires II: Age of Kings - I loved that game and still have all the disks (including the expansions).

• 3 weeks later...

The first video game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. 3 on my NES. I was only a little kid at the time, so I wasn't very good at it, but it didn't stop me from loving video games. I still love SMB 3, and play it every now and then, and have even played a speed-run of it, beating it in ten seconds flat under twenty minutes. :RDash:

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play a lot of video games with my brothers, when I was little. Some games that I can't seem to remember their names, really, since we never bothered to look at the title and we weren't that fluent in English at the time, either. The original Prince of Persia game, Oddworld, Fighters Anthology, and some arcade cop shooter game.

I don't remember the name of it. You played as some dumb kid in a green tunic with a sword who had to travel across the land killing monsters in order to save some princess and piece together a broken triangle. I don't think it was a very memorable game. You guys have probably never heard of it.

trollestia.png

• Like 2

Pong.

I don't remember the name of it. You played as some dumb kid in a green tunic with a sword who had to travel across the land killing monsters in order to save some princess and piece together a broken triangle. I don't think it was a very memorable game. You guys have probably never heard of it,.

LMAO. BUT WHICH ONE??

The first video game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. 3 on my NES. I was only a little kid at the time, so I wasn't very good at it, but it didn't stop me from loving video games. I still love SMB 3, and play it every now and then, and have even played a speed-run of it, beating it in ten seconds flat under twenty minutes. :RDash:

I have an awesome memory of that game. It was the first time my brother and I learned really how to work together. We pooled our Christmas money and got it (it was $68, I will never forget) and played it together.

First video game, first video game... hmmm.

Welp, I'm not entirely clear on that. May have been the arcade version of Pac-Man, because when I was very very young I remember that we didn't have a washer or dryer, and so I would go along with Mom to the laundromat and she would let me play the Pac-Man machine stationed there (presumably to keep me quiet). On the other hand, at some point in that general phase of life, we acquired an Atari, and so I played Tetris, Space Invaders, and Pitfall at an early date.

My first game was called D.  It was really hard, had no save points and a frickin' treasure chest WAAAAY out on the other side of a pit of spikes...I never did retrieve that chest...but it was fun, for a five year old. And gory...can't forget the gore!

Hmmm.... One of the first few games I remembered playing was Sonic Adventure 2 for Dreamcast at my friend's house. I loved that game so much, I have the GameCube remake. It's my favourite Sonic game next to Sonic Colours! ^^

I never really got to play games much when I was younger, I watched ads and saw reviews for games. In fact the first console I ever bought was a DS at the age of 13 years old because I had to buy my stuff by myself, I still do today. -_-

My first game...hmm... Aha, now i remember, i think it was super mario all stars for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System aka SNES or just super Nintendo. It could also have been "Zelda the wand of gamelon" or "Link the faces of evil" (They where for the CDi, the worst console and games ever, and they where made by philips)