Hi there! I know it's a little awkward, but...

The-Jaded-Bug

...I've just realized that I seem to be the only one within the fandom who has yet dared to read the horrors of The Fanfiction That Must Not Be Named. You know which one I'm referring to-

*shuts her trap before everypony's head implodes*

So now that we've gotten past that beautiful topic, you can obviously see that, by my form name, I just so happen to be The-Jaded-Bug, which is a slight variant of a few other usernames I've used of a few different sites. BUT, you can call me Jaded, Jade, Bug, The, anything that seems fitting. I'm just a simple brony/bronette that joined the bandwagon roughly a month and a half ago, who just so happened to have come here after stalking and lurking - I mean navigating a good portion of the form a few days ago. What converted me to fan of the show, you ask? 'Twas the characters. 'Nuff said.

Buuuuuut, a little more on me: I'm a 17 year old animation 'tard, literature 'tard, and amateur photographer/artist who, along with her 'normal' school, has been going to a technical center for their 'Design & Illustration program'. Or you could call it an art/drawing/graphic design/photography/other artistically inclined class rolled into half of my school day schedule for two whole school year with school/college prep credits to boot. Yes, I'm planning on entering the art field in the future, and yes, I hate running. For some random specifics, my favorite videogame series is Kingdom Hearts, melikes Wicked, my three favorite Disney movies are The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Fox and the Hound, I also love many books written by Lois Lowry, and there are plenty more things that I love that I haven't listed for the sake of (trying) to avoid giving you guys a wall-o-text. Oh, and I used to be a bit obsessed with a certain yellow sponge, but I'd rather not get into the details of that.

And so, I think that's enough to put down about me. Well, unless you feel like being a probing alien invader an insightful, bubbly, enthusiastic interviewer.

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Woah, your avatar is neat looking! Where did you get it?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Already read the rules before regestering. Thanks guys! :)

And as for the avatar, well, it's actually a partially cropped picture of my first MLP fan art, which I drew using chalk and charcoal pastels. It can be found here: http://xthexjadedxbugx.deviantart.com/a ... -216979534 :lol:

...I see what you did there Tales. I see I've met another wicked fan. ^-^

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. :(

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics, but Tales above got you before me on everything else you may need. :D If you have any questions though, please ask away. :D

I was going to mention the Gallery but it looks like Tales beat me to it. :RDash:

You are not alone. I dare not read that fanfiction of which you speak. I just don't handle scary stuff well.

Welcome Jaded!

Yay another artist! I look forward to seeing your drawings. I hope you enjoy yourself here at Canterlot.

Hi Dotty! :lol:

And thanks! It's been really awesome here so far. Also I know what you mean about that paticular fanfic. Normally I'm the kind of person who enjoys horror-related things because I get scared easier than others, but I tend to shy away from slasher fanfics, mainly since I once read an extremely gorey Courage The Cowardly Dog fic that featured Jack The Ripper (he's not a character from the show, just the author's interpretation real life serial killer/urban legend from the late 1800s). The show in itself is nightmare-inducing for a children's cartoon, but that? The whole premise was taken up to eleven.

...I've just realized that I seem to be the only one within the fandom who has yet dared to read the horrors of The Fanfiction That Must Not Be Named. You know which one I'm referring to-

Past Sins? Yeah, I never read it either :P

Seriously though, welcome aboard!

Lol, I kinda meant Cupcakes. Past Sins is a definite close second though. :D

And of course, thanks! :lol:

Past Sins? Yeah, I never read it either :D

Seriously though, welcome aboard!

Lol, I kinda meant Cupcakes. Past Sins is a definite close second though. :o

And of course, thanks! :lol:

ohh, Past Sins is a good one :P, still waiting for Chapter 19 of it. As for Cupcakes, it wasn't as horrible as i thought it would be, maybe i'm hardened, who knows :lol: .

...I've just realized that I seem to be the only one within the fandom who has yet dared to read the horrors of The Fanfiction That Must Not Be Named. You know which one I'm referring to

That poor fanfic author gets a bad rap. That's the only thing he's known by and he's written other stuff as well... must suck to be only known for one thing which was probably a joke fic and it's infamous. =<

...I've just realized that I seem to be the only one within the fandom who has yet dared to read the horrors of The Fanfiction That Must Not Be Named. You know which one I'm referring to

That poor fanfic author gets a bad rap. That's the only thing he's known by and he's written other stuff as well... must suck to be only known for one thing which was probably a joke fic and it's infamous. =<

This is true :/

What else has he written? I couldn't find anything on EqD.

This is true :/

What else has he written? I couldn't find anything on EqD.

Seconded here. I know a lot of people who have either drawn or have written some pretty amazing stuff, only for all of that to be overshadowed by one thing out of all of their pieces, even without being under the circumstances of the fic.

Maybe there's something on the fanfiction.net account? Dunno. *shrug*