Behold! The eternal glory of...

JumboJetJester

JUMBO JET JESTER! PREPARE FOR PONY SYSTEMS OVERRIDE!

Yeah that should do it.

Right then. Introductions. I'm JumboJetJester, and I like to make my entrances as big and hammy as possible as seen above. I was looking for a new place to hang out cause everywhere else I go to seem to die on me. Being a brony (and seeing hat advert that Zav Coyote had made) I found myself here. One registration later, here I am introducing myself to you.

Right then, uh...interests. There's ponies, naturally, that why I'm here in the first place. My favorite main ponies are the pegasi, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. My favorite background ponies are Big Mac, Octavia, and Spitfire. I'm a gamer. I love playing TF2 and have been on a Metroid kick lately. I'm a big Transformers fan, perhaps even more so than ponies.

Alright that should do it for know. Care to ask me anything else?

Oh and one more thing. Do try to last a little while longer than those previous forums did. I'd hate to have to roam the internet again. It gets terribly lonely out there.

Sorry if I'm being longwinded. I tend to do that. So uh...TL:DR I'm a brony, say hello and all that.

irony.jpg

Oh? Did his ball get the best of him? (oh god the puns!) or did he drop the ball on the relationship like his run with the brick hotel? He smashed that one up good.

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

irony.jpg

Oh? Did his ball get the best of him? (oh god the puns!) or did he drop the ball on the relationship like his run with the brick hotel? He smashed that one up good.

I'm not sure to be quite honest. He's young, perhaps enough so that his ball has never dropped.

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Gotcha. All up yo speed and everything. You have been a useful little engine!

hahaha, ok your dang funny. but top this.

Three scots and three englishmen are traveling by train to a football match.

At the station, the three englishmen each buy tickets and watch as the three scots buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the three Englanders.

"Watch and you'll see," answers one of the Scotsmen.

They all board the train. The Englishmen take their respective seats but all three scotsmen cram into a toilet and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the tolet door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The English saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Englishmen decide to copy the Scots on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Scots don't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to travel without a ticket," asks one perplexed Englishman. "Watch and you'll see," says one of the Scotsmen. When they board the train the three Scots cram into a toilet and the three Scots cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Scots leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the Englishmen are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

hahaha, ok your dang funny. but top this.

Three scots and three englishmen are traveling by train to a football match.

At the station, the three englishmen each buy tickets and watch as the three scots buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the three Englanders.

"Watch and you'll see," answers one of the Scotsmen.

They all board the train. The Englishmen take their respective seats but all three scotsmen cram into a toilet and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the tolet door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The English saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Englishmen decide to copy the Scots on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Scots don't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to travel without a ticket," asks one perplexed Englishman. "Watch and you'll see," says one of the Scotsmen. When they board the train the three Scots cram into a toilet and the three Scots cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Scots leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the Englishmen are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

Good one. :D Honestly. I had to stifle some laughter so I don't wake anybody up.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can top that. Sorry. I can be funny when I want to, but only in rare instance where everything falls into place just right.

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. :P Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

Your introduction wasn't remotely tl:dr, so no worries there. Gamer pony here as well, split more or less equally between the xbox 360 and the PC.