Hello this is somoking

somoking

Hey everpony this is somoking from the diamond dogs podcast madnath and steele tempted me here with news and connections.

anyway some simple facts about me you may not know.

I'm a rarity fan

I am a great talker and organizer along with that i am the closest thing to an idea man as you can get.

I have 30 hours in each day thats the only explanation to how i get so much stuff done

I'm a southern California Brony and have been to three exclusively brony meet ups and two meet ups that just included bronies

ÿрøòõт тþòðрøщ!

that's hello comrade! :20:

Hope you like it here! hold on your somoking? sweet! :kissy: I do love the diamond dogs podcast

Thanks dusty well you might be interested to here that I'm scheduling a lot more stuff for the podcast. although a quick note this weeks podcast might be a day or two late due to audio troubles but in its place we have an interview just to tide you over.

In case anyone didn't know im now updating of both the google+ and the Rainbowdash network account along with any other sites that they need taken care off. usually i get all the news posted up there along with some random stuff.

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Oh, you're looking for connections? Well, aside from having nearly 800 forum members, there's also the Developers and Projects section which might peak your interest.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks tales

As i said i heard about this from my co-hosts.

But yes i hope to get a lot out of this forum.

Hello jumbo jet welcome to the canterlot

The podcast is here http://ponycast.com/ we typically update Mondays unless stated otherwise, as you may have read up there, along with that we have some new segments coming up such as interviews, pony politics, and bronies in high places

Thanks tales

As i said i heard about this from my co-hosts.

But yes i hope to get a lot out of this forum.

Hello jumbo jet welcome to the canterlot

The podcast is here http://ponycast.com/ we typically update Mondays unless stated otherwise, as you may have read up there, along with that we have some new segments coming up such as interviews, pony politics, and bronies in high places

Bookmarked! I'll be sure to tune in every monday night! Thank you so very much!

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. :P Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

Rarity is my number two, she used to be most least favorite of the six but over the course of the series and afterwards, she really grew on me. :Rarity:

I'll have to check out the podcasts, didn't know anyone was going fandom focused ones.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I've actually thought about a podcast, but I have no idea what content we'd provide, where we'd get it, or even the format we'd have it in. Much less where we'd store it! But it could be lots of fun. :P