SEASON 2 BEGINS AIRING SEPTEMBER 17 *Confirmed*

Yes, it HAS been confirmed! Episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic start airing on September 17th! Time is still not yet known, but there is an episode description and title under the spoiler tag.

Fan-favorite and breakout hit My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will kick off its second season on Saturday, September 17 (time TBA). In the premiere episode

“The Return of Harmony – Part 1,†Discord escapes from his stone prison and Twilight and her friends act quickly to find the Elements of Harmony to stop him.

Source: The Hub Updates: My Little Pony, Family Game Night, Haunting Hour 2nd Seasons; Game of Life, Scrabble Showdown Premieres

Also check out the RUMOR: Season 2 coming in September??? topic for more spoilers, discussion, and updates!

this news.

And if they do not bring my beloved Trixie back I'm going to kill some one. :mad:

But on other news I must make a hug party for that day. Well have a time to time to work on it so it is going to be the must awesome party ever!

My first reaction:

YesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES!LunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLUNA! Omigoodnessi'mgonnaseelunagonnaseetwilightgonnaseepinkiegonnaseeajgonnaseerainbowdashgonnaseefluttershygonnagetanearlybirthdaypresentwhycan'titcomeoutonmybirthdayLUNA. :lol: