Really? Both of those are weird.

The image limit is probably a default by the new board, likely easy to fix.

Thanks!

Of course, there are little 'fixes' that all of us as community members must perform for ourselves such as reloading our gallery pics and avatars, reset our links in our character logs and apps, things like that.

X_x ah... aaaahhhhh...

I just got back from Disney world and I forgot that they said they were updating the site. I figured out how to find my posts and how to post in topics, so I'm good for now.

I might be sort of alone in this, but I LOVE the like buttons. I haven't used them yet, but I plan to. I was actually thinking of maybe suggesting we add one before ^_^''

when I get comments like "oh cool, thanks for posting that" or "I love your artwork", I feel like I need to reply and thank them, but it seems like a waste of space to just write "thanks :3" and that's it. especially when I get lots of comments saying basically the same thing. it's like "oh cool" "thanks :3" "I love your work" "thank ya X3" "I love how you did X, Y and Z" "yeah thanks, I worked hard on that ^_^". it gets really repetitive ._.

I tend to use the like button as a thank you button :P

where's my preview button!?! D: how am I supposed to know if I added faces and links right before posting without my preview button?

• Like 1