It's ... interesting, to say the least.

There's a ton of new stuff, some I do like, some I don't (but I have a personal grudge against "like" buttons). I don't know how much will be used and how much will not. But I like it - I mean, I liked the cool background image and the lack of "like" buttons on the last version of the forum more, that's all, we now have a lot of cool new toys to use, it's fun ^_^

As for the confusing layout, I don't care, english rp forums are confusing anyways, they're so different than the french ones xD

It's ... interesting, to say the least.

There's a ton of new stuff, some I do like, some I don't (but I have a personal grudge against "like" buttons). I don't know how much will be used and how much will not. But I like it - I mean, I liked the cool background image and the lack of "like" buttons on the last version of the forum more, that's all, we now have a lot of cool new toys to use, it's fun ^_^

As for the confusing layout, I don't care, english rp forums are confusing anyways, they're so different than the french ones xD

I agree with you about like buttons. I do like all of the new options though. Um why is my avatar a ghost? I know I was trying to use a spooky rarity but that I not what I meant

• Like 1

Word on the street is that there are visual updates in the works, so that this will feel more like ponies again.

Yes, I'd like to see the little "title" icons back again. I want my two apples, I'm still a blank flank !

It seems there's still a few changes coming. So it may be premature to give a definite opinion just right now.

I agree with you about like buttons. I do like all of the new options though. Um why is my avatar a ghost? I know I was trying to use a spooky rarity but that I not what I meant

I can understand the disliking of likes. I think it aides RP a little though, in giving minimal RP feedback where there is none.

BTW, I like you post.

• Like 1

Ya ah don't care for the like buttons, makes me think of FB and I hate FB. I think if you like some thing you need to say it and say why, I feel so lost win some tihng gets liked but for what? why? No one well know, but that's just me. :smug:

Nevermind! Just re-upload your avatar and it should resize it on its own.

I don't know if it's just me, but for whatever reason I don't seem to be able to re-upload my avatar. Whenever I select the picture for it, nothing seems to happen at all. :???:

Other than that, I like the new layout for the site, even if it is wildly different. :)

I don't know if it's just me, but for whatever reason I don't seem to be able to re-upload my avatar. Whenever I select the picture for it, nothing seems to happen at all. :???:

Other than that, I like the new layout for the site, even if it is wildly different. :smile:

Yes, this. I like this.

No but really I am having the same trouble. Nothing is showing up and it won't change from whatever my current avatar is.

Well "like" can reduce the number of fluff posts like "I agree with the OP" and "Yes, this."

Eh, well I like seeing that, I like being told why and why not. Just hitting buttes and calling it day just erks me, it may be just the way I was raised but it gets me mad. I'm not going off in to a rant on that, but I stand by my hate for it.

Well, you can't 'cut and paste' within starting or editing posts like you could do in the old system, and why is there now a limit of five images per entry?

Well, you can't 'cut and paste' within starting or editing posts like you could do in the old system, and why is there now a limit of five images per entry?

Ya, I got that too. I just think that cut and paste thing is a bug I just hope they fix it. :lol: