here it has also begun to be cool, which is nice in mid day.

however in the morning when i bike to the bus stop for school its quite the pain...

as for the weather itself this week is nothing but pure rain showers, which i usually do enjoy....

well it doesn't help the biking to and from school...

neither do the devastating winds...

or the uphill

so practically its nice and soaked here :lol:

though all these things are a pain in the morning, i do enjoy it all in mid day.

I cant wait for the snow! its gonna be such fun to bike through!!! :mad:

Cool and crisp I can accept. The cold and misrably soggy we've been getting here I am less enthused about. Where's Rainbow Dash when you need her?

In Equestria, were she belongs. silly :P

sure it would be nice to have somepony to keep one dry in the morning, or help one with a path to school...

but whats life without challenges and failures?

just gotta keep going, keep pushing, and hope the cold you get isn't that bad... :smug:

-thats what i keep telling myself to get out of having to take a scooter/motorbike class, despite my fondness and trust for technology.... good god the thought of instantly dieing in a single crash is scary as fork. :-|

Here in West Virginia, the reminants of the Tropical Storm that hit Louisianna is making things cold and rainy now. RAINY we need since we've been in a summer dry spell, but COLD, we DON'T need!

Temps went from the 80's down to the 50's.

They're calling for more rain the rest of the week. Hope we don't get flooding.

It was raining all day yesterday but today it's wonderfully cool and breezy. I have to say fall is my favorite season. I can't stand the hot, sticky weather of summer but fall? It's crisp and cool. I love the mornings you can go outside and see your breath hanging in the air but you still don't have to bundle up in big heavy coats. And of course the running changing of the leaves is really nice since I'm surrounded by big, forested mountains everywhere.

two days ago, everybody was complaining about the heat (which means it was perfect weather for me), but yesterday everybody was talking about how nice it is (and I forgot my sweater, which means I froze half to death on the way home from school)

also my room doesn't have any protection from the outside temperature, so when the seasons change I really notice it in the mourning. I woke up yesterday thinking we were a few days away from halloween