Season 2 Screen Caps.

Autumn

Yeah, I just saw this on another board. Looking real cool. The others in the news post I'm a little suspicious of, especially since three of them are clearly from the pilot episodes.

Still, this is nice! Check out those stained glass windows. Especially the one on the far right of the mane 6 fighting NMM. I guess they really are celebrities now.

Again... compare the one on the right with the new hi-res window in that pic. Discord?! (Also, that isn't the first time this particular window has popped up. Coincidence?)

Those windows are very intriguing! I'd assumed that Discord was a pony but looking at that, I'm not so sure.

I've heard fan theories that the three back there on the back left side being puppets might be the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I don't really see it but that would certainly be an interesting twist.

I was thinking CMC at first glance but the colours aren't quite right. That said it might just be due to the stylised artwork of the windows so it could be them. I think it would be nice if they were involved in the storyline, so here's hoping... :)

I think I'd probably swap the order of the second and third images there. The bottom one is where the door to whatever is opening, and in the middle it looks like it's already open.

Also, Pinkie and Fluttershy switch places. Blooper or general Pinkie Pie teleportation?

Hm, maybe you're right about the pic swap...

Also, Twilight moves as well. Then disappears?