Greetings!

Kite

Hey there, foalks! I suppose joining here has officially solidified my brony status, though the title still seems odd to me. 3 weeks ago, if you told me I'd have sat down to watch an entire season of My Little Pony, I would have called you crazy, and yet, here I am, counting down the time til season 2 and hard at work on a pony character of my own (which if anyone wants to hear about her, just gimme a shout and lemme know, still a work in progress and I won't turn down any advice!).

I'm not sure if it was the show itself, the characters, the sweeping effect MLP has had on the internet in the past months, or a combination thereof, but I 'spose I've been sucked into the herd. XP Either way, I'm no stranger to RPs or forum scenes in general, though it's been a WHILE since I've posted on any forums.

A bit about myself I suppose, I'm an on-again off-again student trying to figure out a career for myself, while working a rather simple mundane job to keep things rolling. I also do some part time work at a local pet shop specializing in fish, reptiles, amphibians and all sorts of interesting creatures. I like to read, but I don't read nearly as much as I should. I'm also an avid gamer, wether Xbox, PC, DS, PS3, PSP... I don't own everything, obviously, but you'll get little fanboying from me; no sense limiting what you experience out of blind loyalty. Notable games I'm fond of though include Chrono Trigger, Donkey Kong Country 2, FFVIII, Team Fortress 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 (just about anything Bethesda assuming it works XP), Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Tales of Symphonia... I won't go on and bore you foalks with an even larger list.

You all look to be a cool group of people, so here's to the future, yeah?

Hi!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks for the welcome, Phil! I hope I enjoy it here as well; so far I'm not worried! XP

Thanks, Armony! You should really get on that 100%-ing Chrono Trigger, though I'm one to talk, I have to do the same as well! I spose I may have overplayed it on the SNES. Getting the Masamune to it's rightful owner still gives me the chills!

Hi Tales! I actually came across Canterlot by the suggestion of someone under the guise of Fluttershy on the Equestria Daily IRC; it was a complete chance happening, as I rarely go on IRC! No worries though, I took a look at the rules before joining, so hopefully I won't be a problem to you guys. I've done mod work in the past, I know what a pain it can be when users don't take those 2 minutes to read the rules! XP

Thanks for the welcome and help, foalks! =D

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Sounds like you love a lot of games a lot of us love. You should also look into Minecraft as well, it's another great time-sucker that I personally endorse. ;)