Come one! Come All...

TGaPTrixie

Come and witness the amazing thread of The Great and Powerful Trixie!!!! *Fanfare*

Yeah....you wish you had an entrance that snazzy.....

Well, if any of you don't know I made a ninja post awhile back about a convention I am trying to host and have been requested to make one of these little introductions so here I am. Name is Reese IRL I am a music producer/Amateur artist/Gamer/wanna be voice actor/Map Designer all of these are simply hobbies however, I have been a brony since the end of season one and plan to be one for much longer. So hello everypony.

Also, Trixie is best pony.

Edited by TGaPTrixie

Welcome oh great and powerful trixie to our humble boards known as Canterlot.

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new buddy here at the forums.

Please enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd.

Also don't be afraid to ask our staff any lingering questions you may have. :geek:

Sooooo far ahead of you on pretty much everything there it isn't even funny....but thanks for the welcome all the same =P

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time! \

Standard greeting, I know, but at least you'll know to have most of the usual and important links handy for reference purposes, though I'm sure you'd figured out our structure quite well by now. :)

Hey there again XD

Everypony's pretty much already said the same, but welcome again to the forums :)

I didnt know you were into producing music; thats one of the things I REALLY wish I had done with my life, was to continue playing music, and to try my hoof at composing some. Thats really cool; Artax makes music from time to time, you should stop by the music board here to see whats lying around if you havnt already!

Thanks again for being patient and working with us last night, i'm excited to have you here <3

Hey there again XD

Everypony's pretty much already said the same, but welcome again to the forums :smile:

I didnt know you were into producing music; thats one of the things I REALLY wish I had done with my life, was to continue playing music, and to try my hoof at composing some. Thats really cool; Artax makes music from time to time, you should stop by the music board here to see whats lying around if you havnt already!

Thanks again for being patient and working with us last night, i'm excited to have you here :heart:

Eh, I am not that great and the music I produce but as for stopping by that section I may do that, and no problem, once we got the important stuff out of the way it was rather fun chatting, but I will be awaiting you to hold up your end of that deal :grin:

Inb4 Twilight catches me being active on this forum and yells at me :-(

Why not frequent both? Variety is the spice of life!

We have lots of users here thatvisit several pony boards to enrich their experience.

As for the link- show me a write up of what you have when your ready if you'd like; I can help you out there :smile:

Ohhhhh I see, making me do all the heavy thinking! :twisted: I'll get started on something, in the mean while, I made a music based post to show you people up....