Hello, all!

Vale Decem

Greetings from New Jersey, fellow bronies! I am Vale Decem! *Awkward silence* I said, I am Vale Decem! *More awkward silence* Come on, Derpy. This isn't funny. *Dramatic Music begins playing* There we go. Anyways, I came upon this site a few days ago and thought "What the heck, why don't I join the fun?" I'm about 15 years old and a major Doctor Who geek (I'm talking about the new series, not the old one).

Soooo...that's it from me. I hope we have some cool adventures together.

Edited by Vale Decem
  • Like 1

Ahem.

*clears throat*

HERE'S WISHING YOU THE BEST,

WE'LL PUT YOU TO THE TEST!

WE'LL TEACH YA MANY THINGS,

LIKE HOW TO RIDE A SWING!

WE DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

SO TELL US MORE AND MORE! :Celest:

etc etc.

Welcome XD

Nice to see other young ponies here c:

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot, dear.

My name is Wysteria (Or Sardonyx), not a long-time member, but I have been around for a month or two. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to private message me. (Mail icon at top) I may not be very experienced, but I love helping other ponies. Don't forget to read the rules and have fun posting!

:Luna: Wysteria~

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Since you like Doctor Who, you might find the Doctor Who topic to your liking. :)

Welcome to Canterlot!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I've been lurking around, mostly.

So, RTD or Moffat? Choose wisely!

I prefer Moffat, to be honest. He invented the most awesome Doctor Who villains of all time: The Weeping Angels!

Hi you ^^"

Im... new here myself but...its nice to meet you i guess ^^" Maybe... well bump into each other later? :3

Thanks. I hope I see you around, too!

• Like 1

Woo, another Whovian!  And if you like the Weeping Angels, then honey, join the crowd...I can't look at statues without staring...which is rather inconvenient when riding a bike to work! Anyway, Welcome!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

I love Doctor Who, but I don't watch enough these days!

:idea:

That makes sense. By the way, what's your favorite Doctor overall?

Peter Davidson, the Fifth Doctor. Part of it was he was the Doctor at the time I really became involved with the series (although Fourth Doctor episodes were also replayed at the time); part of it was Peter Davidson himself as an actor. I also enjoyed that the series took a more serious and darker tone during that time and that the Doctor himself was more vulnerable and complex as an individual than in the previous couple incarnations.

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot, fellow Doctor Who fan! Or did you mean Doctor Whooves? Everything is better when you turn it into a pony, after all. But in all seriousness, its good to know that there are more fans of the clever series out there. Most people these days don't have the attention span or intelligence to handle, much less appreciate Doctor Who.

• 2 weeks later...