Last post wins

*ducks the snickers bar and takes the hit from mr. T*

Ow...

Holy Cross!

*activates his Item Crash, causing a giant cross to circle around him as a brilliant flash of purifying white light bathes Volt in pure holy damage*

Perhaps... although I don't have much experience in direct 'kicking'.

I'm more of an... agent of heavens.

And, apart from that, I just realized that my knowledge of English could be compared to a droplet of colorless liquid poured into endless depths of grim and aggressive ocean, only to be seen for a quarter of second before it falls down into those soulless and cruel waters, forcing gentle waves, comparable to wrinkles on ones forehead, and to be forgotten as soon as another much greater wave covers the area and merges with my words...

Saying it different way,

I just wanted this to sound at least a bit dramatic .-.

Perhaps... although I don't have much experience in direct 'kicking'.

I'm more of an... agent of heavens.

And, apart from that, I just realized that my knowledge of English could be compared to a droplet of colorless liquid poured into endless depths of grim and aggressive ocean, only to be seen for a quarter of second before it falls down into those soulless and cruel waters, forcing gentle waves, comparable to wrinkles on ones forehead, and to be forgotten as soon as another much greater wave covers the area and merges with my words...

Saying it different way,

I just wanted this to sound at least a bit dramatic .-.

I love the ocean.

*Exorcises the ghoul, ensuring he'll never come back from the outer worlds*

Don't mind us Aria.

Well, you won't mind us anyway I guess.

Everypony love playing with water. But a lot of ponies underestimate its power and fail to understand even a tiny part of this mighty... foe? No. Ally.

Aw, your little game is boring without someone stupid and unwitting to rescue.

*runs headlong into the castle and into its depths*

Oh noes, munsters!

*Stares at Aria running past them and disappearing into shadows, along with some monsters swearing in confusion after being knocked aside*

SS, your quest finally makes sense! Onward, it's you or them!

I shall be thine holy guide!

*rushes headlong down the corridor, Vampire Killer whip cutting down the hordes if bats, skeletons, ghouls, Axe Knights, and greater servants of Dracula*

Hold on, I am coming for you!

Urgh, I'm starting to get a little tired. My co-worker is sick and the other is on vacation, so my boss and I have been working full days for the past two days and it looks like we get to do it again tomorrow... which kind of takes down my plans to go out of town. ._.

*punches a werewolf in my bad mood*

*Tries to keep up with SS, extending his prayers to the limits of his mental condition*

'tis... is nearly as fun as watching Seraphims shouting "Holy holy holy" day by day...

Hiya there Conor.

And well, I'll allow myself to use quite a common colloquialism to describe this situation Aria: "This sucks."

Hello there Simon Belmont :P

*Continues to whistle and dander*

:)

.....Somebody say monsters? Or...Munsters?

I am not Simon, I am Richter, because I can backflip and Volt, my whip is a blessed weapon, it exorcises them upon contact.

*runs into the Clock Tower*

Time to get serious.

*panting*

Everything before this point has been easy, according to my ancestors' notes. This is where it gets really difficult

*leaps from platform to the next as it collapses from beneath, ascending the tower, avoiding spike traps and Medusa heads*