Last post wins

FAAAAAWKSY!!!!!

I have another book you should read.

This one much more so then the other one.

The other one was like... up on Master tier level. Kinda.

Or something.

This one is much more relevant, me thinks.

Fawkes also bases most of his life philosophy around it.

I think you'd like it~ :3

Said it before, saying it again, I have certain habits associated with chivalry, but! I extend that to both men and women (and transitional states between the two), so I don't see what's wrong with that. XD

But yes, all of what is usually associated with chivalry is misplaced, no question there. :3

If it applies to both I think then it kind of transforms more into typical good manners and common courtesy.

Me, I find the use of chivalry offensive plus with the current social climate its a guessing game of who would like it and who doesn't and it since I would be using etiquette for manners sake/ to hold a better social harmony it seems easier to do away with it entirely and just use standard rules.

Well, I WOULD. But since I'm in an art class people seem to not like my formal/ mannerful/stereotype English face and more into my loose/trolling/messing about tone. although I think my formal manners have rubbed off on all my social stances a little which is a good thing.

If it applies to both I think then it kind of transforms more into typical good manners and common courtesy.

Me, I find the use of chivalry offensive plus with the current social climate its a guessing game of who would like it and who doesn't and it since I would be using etiquette for manners sake/ to hold a better social harmony it seems easier to do away with it entirely and just use standard rules.

Well, I WOULD. But since I'm in an art class people seem to not like my formal/ mannerful/stereotype English face and more into my loose/trolling/messing about tone. although I think my formal manners have rubbed off on all my social stances a little which is a good thing.

Sorry. When I use it I mean.

Book.

Wait until the summer, I can't read not work related books at the moment. :I

Also, the Spam forum is now underneath the Creativity forum.

Oh noes. D:

ah noooon D:

our spam section is starting to become the trash bin of Canterlot just like on other websites ;~;

I remember a time where you could barely tell the difference between here and chit chat o)3)

ah noooon D:

our spam section is starting to become the trash bin of Canterlot just like on other websites ;~;

I remember a time where you could barely tell the difference between here and chit chat o)3)

I blame the chat pops up and the ask me threads.

Good morning everypony!

Fallout: Equestria is LO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NG for a fanfic.

We are Canterlot's unwashed masses!

Kings and Queens!

Artists and animators!

Singers and songwriters and stereophiles!

Roleplayers and wrongdoers!

We are the mass of writhing cogs that churn endlessly just beneath their sheets of sparkling stained glass.

Put us where they may.

Label us what they please.

Think what they want.

Once upon a time, even the great juggernaut, continent-spanning Rome, quivered at the knife-point of its own unwashed, steely eyed cogs.

Once upon a time, Spartacus and his gladiators made SURE their dottering old senators KNEW where the REAL power lay.

I would say more about that, but suddenly I'm stricken by inexplicable sadness and lethargy. I think I'll use my break to just sleep.

I would say more about that, but suddenly I'm stricken by inexplicable sadness and lethargy. I think I'll use my break to just sleep.

*nudges*

Why doth the Princess haz a sad? >: