Last post wins

Also designwise articuno is pretty based and my favorite too but I do actually think that it's objectively the worst (battlewise) out of the three birds. Its typing is atrocious--it's weak to like everything

My heart is an innermost desire to constantly feel shame and degrade my self-esteem into absolute nothingness, so I repress it and overcompensate by outwardly appearing to be utterly confident and with super high self esteem and try really hard to be like "yeah man all I need is you, me." and stuff

So if I can repress that part of me, you can repress being Team Instinct. You might even be well-adjusted like me but i'd recommend therapy to deal with that situation of yours dude 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NastyMann said:

eam Mystic: "Being smart is key to victory" like how is this not objectively the best one?

sounds like me back when I thought it was a good idea to triple swords dance a haxorus instead of just having him punch people to sleep 

and everyone else I fought who was so proud of their teams that took too long to set up. so then he abandoned his pretentious mystic attitude and got a weak choice scarf impostor ditto. wiped the floor with us.

7 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Articuno was my first legendary. Totally Master Ball'd it too! :undyne:

I'm the kind of player who /never/ uses his rare items no matter what. So I just retried the birds for long enough until I got them into a hyperball. I ended up using my Masterball on Mewtwo because I was done level grinding when I got to it. 

42 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

(Stand up! Stand up! Stand up!)

Uchikomu no wa!

All right now All right now All right now

Hokori no Bullet!

JOJO! JOJO! JOJO!

Break you down Break you down Break you down

Kobushi hanatsu seinaru vijon Stand Proud!

Meeting other JoJo fans like:

ce4.jpg

• Like 1