Last post wins

On 27/01/2018 at 1:00 PM, Rosewind said:

Noooo hope you feel better!

With animated stuff if you skip the intro/credits that usually cuts an episode down to like, 15 mins. I can totally see how it'd be easy to binge a season.

(I watched Stranger Things in two days. So good.)

Friends're coming over! We're going out. Gonna rock my plaid skirt, leggings, new boots, and a black lace top.

I thought you said black face top for a minute...

I agree with Rose (mind if I call u that XD) try getting it checked to see if its nothing bad. I also did some research and yes do not use Q-tips. They can push in earwax further in your ear. 

There might be something wrong with your eardrum if you have pain and a clogged feeling in your ear. If you have been in a really loud place or have been turning up the volume too high on your headphones, that would probably be a No.1 cause. 

You can sleep later, get it checked. :monokuma:

Haha. I honestly like turkey and chicken both. But something you guys should know about be is that...

I hate bacon.

(Its dramatic cause most people like bacon. Eh?

No?

K...)

• Surprised 1

Just a random thing I want to say.

I feel a little bit of pride in the fact that my oc’s name, “Ejaz Ferron” is unique enough that if you google search it, the first things that come up are rp topics with him in them, and my deviantart pictures of him.