Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

DO allow me to reiterate...

My dear, despite your conspiratorial whisperings of my coming demise, I have still yet to see naught any proof atoll that would give me cause to cower in mine nickers.

Yes, yes. You can play spy and shuffle your name around into alllllllll sorts of nifty names.

I'll be sure to be extra splendiferty suspicious of any new comers to the Kingdom.

But suspicious characters are no cause for a war.

A COLD war, perhaps. But not a WAR war.

And WAR war is really the only war worth warring.

Give Fawkes a reason to cower.

And perhaps he will humor you and take your request into consideration~ >:3

Pinkie has helped Applestia begin to regain her strength. But Fawkes has nothing to fear, for all of his old ponies came back and Pinkie never knows what to talk about. Thus this pony shall play hide-and-go seek in the less chaotic pastures of irc and introductions! :D And lurk places. Always lurking.

Pinkie has helped Applestia begin to regain her strength. But Fawkes has nothing to fear, for all of his old ponies came back and Pinkie never knows what to talk about. Thus this pony shall play hide-and-go seek in the less chaotic pastures of irc and introductions! :D And lurk places. Always lurking.

Well that doesn't sound like fun AT ALL >:[

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

YAY. One more year and I will finish my growth stage and start to slowly decay(further aging) until my body can no longer function...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

Don't be like that!

Birthdays are good for you.

Statistics show the more of them you have, the longer you live.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

YAY. One more year and I will finish my growth stage and start to slowly decay(further aging) until my body can no longer function...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

nooooooooo! D:

you weren't supposed to do thaaaaaat! I was going to be the one to bring it up DX

Auntie angie is busy. I can't be bothered right now

tumblr_ll47ccWoyz1qzi0op.gif

*leaves children to beat eachother up*

also, Fawkes is in charge because he has the best taste in music

I KNEW I used this gif before conor. I've been trying to find this post forever.

not only that, this post is also two other posts I've been looking for forever

• Like 1