Last post wins

how to draw hooves? mm, the trick is to look at people's legs constantly ._. like when you're in a cround of people, study their legs and feet. then imagine pony legs as people legs. then combine them ._. don't look at fat legs though. it will ruin your art.

Good idea. :I

Fuming right now. What kind of person invites me out then brings along a friend who pitches life insurance to me for the first twenty minutes? I also imagined I'd be eating something a little better than a burger place... Then I get stopped by a less fortunate man wanting money, which I was happy to give him my change, but he was rather filthy and I'm a bit germophobic... An unfortunate night.

Hobos are icky...

As are burger joints. I'm proof that McDonalds is unsanitary, seeing as after working in a 110 degree kitchen in the middle of the summer I spent my breaks usually snuggling with frozen boxes of food in the freezer.

I'm a terrible person.

Fuming right now. What kind of person invites me out then brings along a friend who pitches life insurance to me for the first twenty minutes? I also imagined I'd be eating something a little better than a burger place... Then I get stopped by a less fortunate man wanting money, which I was happy to give him my change, but he was rather filthy and I'm a bit germophobic... An unfortunate night.

*nuzzlehugs* :I

I keep having dreams where I write odd but fully coherent things and post them here in my sleep ._.

and now it's 3:30 and I can't sleep because I woke up because I thought I posted something strange ._.