Last post wins

Today is just... strange. So many depressed or almost dead or similar things. It's a little disheartening.

Gee, I hope I win.

Well hello again Sentry! Over there!

The game never really ends, so there are no victors, until the thread gets locked.

And then, I can place bets on that, it'll be Artax who'll win due to lastpost+instalocktroll.

...and we stopped playing a whole while ago. ^^

Speak for yourself Davy! I'm doing this for entertainment! As Aria once said, it's all about the fun. :D

And then, I can place bets on that, it'll be Artax who'll win due to lastpost+instalocktroll.

As I announced earlier, I'll go on a hunger strike if that ever happens.

Speak for yourself Davy! I'm doing this for entertainment! As Aria once said, it's all about the fun. :D

None of the regulars posts in here in the hope to win the game. They post in here to keep this ridiculous train running as long as possible.

None of the regulars posts in here in the hope to win the game. They post in here to keep this ridiculous train running as long as possible.

Oh, of course, that's natural. But the reason we're posting doesn't stop us from playing, does it :)? You may post to win, you may post to keep it running, you may post to talk, for fun. But, by the very fact you're posting, you're playing at once. The game, is always on.

I would play to win but I'm not inherently amazing at games. I was when I was young, because I beat a group of college kids at Street Fighter II on the SNES at a Wal-Mart, but some of that natural talent seems to have drained to make way for fabulousness.