Last post wins

*adorns Rockzy with salad greens and apples*

Well, I'll use my napkin and now you won't taste as gross until I get to the cookies. This solves both problems.

Aria... why do you want the cookies now? They are most likely already digested anyways... And... Come on... We're all friends here... And you wouldn't eat a friend... Right?

The better question is do we talk enough for your friendship to outweigh the possibility of cookies?

Well... I suppose we don't really ever... Ever... Talk... But... We could always start...?

We're talking about the same Aria, right?

Solaria. Aria. The one with the unicorn avatar Angie made. I that the one you mean?

Well... I suppose we don't really ever... Ever... Talk... But... We could always start...?

Solaria. Aria. The one with the unicorn avatar Angie made. I that the one you mean?

Aha! This is incorrect, as it's an alicorn! :blah: I suppose we could talk. What's your favorite kind of music?

TODAY

AT SCHOOL

I SAW THIS SPIDER

AND HE WAS A WHOLE INCH LONG D:

*Canadian kids don't get big spiders*

and he ran under the trash can, so I moved it to say hi to him, but then I put it back so that nobody would see him and kill him :3

• Like 1

Aha! This is incorrect, as it's an alicorn! :blah: I suppose we could talk. What's your favorite kind of music?

Oh, sorry, it IS an alicorn. :P

Ah, music! My favorite topic! :D

I am a Classic Rock/Blues/Jazz person. (I am a pianist/organist/keyboardist in the rock/blues {a little boogie woogie here and there} area. I am also a drummer [Mostly jazz] )

Moslty Classic Rock. My favorite bands include The Doors, Boston, Kansas, Def Leppard, and Triumph.

As for jazz... Really anything from the 30's and 40's. :P

... What about you?

Instrumental modern jazz, alternative rock, electronica (mostly trance/techno/eurodance), symphonic/black/harmonic metal, hard rock, punk, metalcore, etc. I'm a percussionist as well as knowing a few songs on the piano like Fur Elise. I can sing rather well.

Breaking Benjamin, 3 Doors Down, Coldplay, Foo Fighters, DJ Tiesto, Cascada, Rise Against, AFI, A7X, Anberlin, Bass Hunter, Bon Jovi, The Ozzman, Daft Punk, Gorillaz, older Green Day, In This Moment, Paramore, Red Hot Chili Peppers, a little MCR, Savage Garden, Tyr, the list goes on. I'm also usually very open to singles artists.

Ah, I listen to Bon Jovi as well.

You can sing? That's cool. I can sing harmony and with almost every single Doors song in existance. I can do it with other bands, but The Doors are kind of in my range.

I like some heavy rock here and there. Like... yesterday I discovered this song by Sixx AM called "This is gonna hurt", and I really like it now. I don't usually listen to new age music, but there are some exceptions.

Electronic music can be good with me on occasion. I seem to like it a lot more as instrumentals than with a singer.

My older brother is the metalhead of the family. :P

As do I Rosewind! There is a lot of talent out there! I enjoy Kingsparta on YT with his MLPxSonic mixes/mashups. Most notably This Day Aria Queen Chrysalis Doomsday Mix. It uses the music from the Doomsday Zone and Gloomy Galleon (DK 64) with This Day Aria in the mix style of the title screen of Mario vs. Donkey Kong.

Ah, I listen to Bon Jovi as well.

You can sing? That's cool. I can sing harmony and with almost every single Doors song in existance. I can do it with other bands, but The Doors are kind of in my range.

I like some heavy rock here and there. Like... yesterday I discovered this song by Sixx AM called "This is gonna hurt", and I really like it now. I don't usually listen to new age music, but there are some exceptions.

Singer? I'm actually a singer myself, but not a great one at that. but I don't sing anything like The Doors, I sing more of Country. (LIKE WE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THAT.)

I just listen to alot of Classic Rock and Country. Aerosmith and Eric Church. <3

(and as much as I don't want too. even though Nikki Sixx was from Motley Crue...I guess Sixx:A.M. is a new age music band. :P)

Singer? I'm actually a singer myself, but not a great one at that. but I don't sing anything like The Doors, I sing more of Country. (LIKE WE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THAT.)

I just listen to alot of Classic Rock and Country. Aerosmith and Eric Church. <3

(and as much as I don't want too. even though Nikki Sixx was from Motley Crue...I guess Sixx:A.M. is a new age music band. :P)

Aerosmith can really rock out hard. "Rag Doll" and "Dude Looks Like A Lady" are my favorites. Oh... and "Love In An Elevator". :P

Ah, Motley Crue... they did that song "Dr. Feel Good".. I like that one.

I just figured out my older brother like Sixx:A.M. :P