Last post wins

Oh Celestia. i was afraid of that one girl at my school who persistently asked to braid my hair. leave me ALONE!!!!! me sandwichness must not be touched by pony hooves!

Lucky for you, I'm not a pony nor do I have hooves~ /:3

<3

why? is "Aria" as scary as Penumbra?

That wasn't what I had in mind.

I don't waste my time or energy hating people.

There's enough of my own faults to focus on, anyway.

I am a selfish person. I can't let anyone else steal away my spot in being a horrible person. :I

Not that you are. You seem alright. I'm just saying, I wouldn't hate you. It's just a wasteful thing to do. You may irritate me at times, as most people do, but it's nothing more than that, don't worry.

As for altruism, I said can.In many cases, altruism should focus on the self as well, instead of just mindlessly giving every bit you can to everyone.

I believe in assisting others, but that's not to say I can't focus on myself. Selfless altruism reminds me of martyrdom.

You can help others, sure.

But I don't believe that altruism is necessarily all that selfless, though.

That's just a stupid opinion of mine, however.

Take it as you will.

Be offended if you wish, tell me I'm wrong, or digest the idea and quietly tell yourself that I'm wrong.

Either way is suitable.

Why stupid opinion? It's an opinion just like all the others and I respect that. I'm not going to be offended or tell you that you're wrong, because it would clearly prove that I'd be an ignorant who can't copy with fact that others have different views than he has. I didn't ask the question to earn a basis upon which I could prepare my accusation towards you, but simply to learn your point of view. There's no need to be stubborn, blind fool for me, who'd like to argue about it because A: I wouldn't succeed anyway even if I wanted to argue, B: There's no point in this, C: I see no reasons in trying to change the view of world which others have.

But now you've given me a reason to like you for sure ;D

Wait for it...

~n'dary!! Also, Fawkes, Volt got assessed.

I made this for the Scootaloo Applicant Team and thought I'd repost it here. Whenever a Tier 1 goes up for grabs it's like a Game of Thrones...except with ponies.

ldLqw.png

This looks so much better .-.

lyra_game_of_thrones.png

• Like 3

DarkAI, your 'writing' compels me to purge every spic of dust you have ever touched in flame.

Wow... Nice to meet you too

looks so much better .-.

lyra_game_of_thrones.png

Agreed

Penumbra is sad.

He is sad clown,

Nobody plays Gotham City Impostors!..

..I've been on that game for 1 hour,

1 hour of waiting to find other players.

*Lip trembles

I wanted to play with you so badly, but I never bought the game (as great as it looks). I'm extremely cheep when it comes to video games.

I come out of the Aether to rule 63 Penumbra holding ponies down to do unmentionable things to them? I am extremely pleased... Cathalos, to earn my blessing... You must play Mother 3 and at least have some knowledge of the plot as well before I will fully accept you. Rosewind is an exception, she approves of my Brony clothing purchases.

I come out of the Aether to rule 63 Penumbra holding ponies down to do unmentionable things to them? I am extremely pleased... Cathalos, to earn my blessing... You must play Mother 3 and at least have some knowledge of the plot as well before I will fully accept you. Rosewind is an exception, she approves of my Brony clothing purchases.

I've done neither of these things. Reject me on principle!

Fear my Chrysalis Blade.

unnecessary_crossovers_game_of_ponies_by_ponyraked4zba6r_display.jpg

Also, I would totally help tie ponies down and make them squiggle if I didn't feel so terrible. So I'll just watch for now.

• Like 2

PK Fire! PK Cross! PK Thunder! PK Staaaaaaaaaaaaarstoooooooooooorm! PK-

*bucks Ness, then Lucas for good measure*

Annoying little mutants. Everypony knows Samus is where it's at.

I'm not biased at all, even though between my two close friends we have Samus, Link, and Master Chief as our de facto gaming representatives. You can guess which one is mine!

It's totally Ganondorf.

• Like 3

...wasnt that the one not released in america? or am i thinking of something else?

So I found this, and it's actually a little unnerving the more I stare at it. Fun part? I found it while Googling "Ganondorf Nigel Thornberry."

mlfw2891-Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_rape_face.png

• Like 3