Last post wins

*gasp*

New people. New people.

*deep breath*

Oh. Welcome to the forum you'll find that we all very nice. So rest your head don't feel any threat because we all full of suger and spice. If you have any question then please don't hesitate, I'm here to help you learn and not to imtimidate. Please look to your left, please look to your right. All your see are a feild of freinds waiting to make your night!

*gasp*

New people. New people.

*deep breath*

Oh. Welcome to the forum you'll find that we all very nice. So rest your head don't feel any threat because we all full of suger and spice. If you have any question then please don't hesitate, I'm here to help you learn and not to imtimidate. Please look to your left, please look to your right. All your see are a feild of freinds waiting to make your night!

http://youtu.be/SbmxqfGkg1Q

I only have 4 friends though! So no thread of friends! :/

I have added you as freind.

I am normally working but if I do reviews and role play for seven years while so also being an artist since I was able to hold a pencil so if you need any help or feedback then please just inform me and 'll aid you in any possible way if I get time

HEY EVERYPONY!

Do you want to win all of the friends?

Then you need to join the team of LOVE!

*sunglasses*

What does love have to offer you?

Compassion!

Bacon!

GIFTS!

A warm toilet seat!

A pastry of your choice!

The secret code!

Mac n Cheese!

Admiration!

Money!

Vollyball!

A break room with TWO coffee machines!

More bacon strips!

And Death Blossom!

All we ask in return is your undying loyalty and service to the one true King of the last post thread Imagination please direct all questions and concerns to the lord and master of the thread if at any time you find love is not enough simply speak to a representative for your own exclusive hug to rectify the problem Love is not responcible for exploding hearts due to overflow of love both coffee machines in the break room being empty when you finally get to it after a hard day or work in the name of love for incidents of molestia please love responcibly.

HEY EVERYPONY!

Do you want to win all of the friends?

Then you need to join the team of LOVE!

*sunglasses*

What does love have to offer you?

Compassion!

Bacon!

GIFTS!

A warm toilet seat!

A pastry of your choice!

The secret code!

Mac n Cheese!

Admiration!

Money!

Vollyball!

A break room with TWO coffee machines!

More bacon strips!

And Death Blossom!

All we ask in return is your undying loyalty and service to the one true King of the last post thread Imagination please direct all questions and concerns to the lord and master of the thread if at any time you find love is not enough simply speak to a representative for your own exclusive hug to rectify the problem Love is not responcible for exploding hearts due to overflow of love both coffee machines in the break room being empty when you finally get to it after a hard day or work in the name of love for incidents of molestia please love responcibly.

What...?

what,,,,,,,,?

12066_-_Cupcakes_knife_pinkamena_diane_pie_pinkie_pie_rainbow_dash_tv_meme-(n1306005986198).png

I saw that animated one..both of them. They sucked hard-I wonder sure no one notices their necks don't move...lol. Second one: Random jumping of camera. I felt like a baseball being thrown about all these camera shots-

Yes...Knight..but of course..No one like pinka diana mena exist here...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA