1. 1. Which are you a fan of?

• Just Ponies
    • Just TF2
    • Just Dr Who
    • Ponies AND Dr Who
    • Ponies AND TF2
    • Dr Who AND TF2
    • ALL THREE!

So i went to a Pony Panel at an anime convention, and during that time i noticed a LOT of people who were wearing MLP shirts... at the same time, they wore Fez's, like The Doctor. and at the panel itself, the hosts mentioned that almost every game they play, there is SOMEONE who has a pony avatar. So are all three of these things like... interconnected? Are all three enjoyed by the exact same group?

I've tried introducing my cousin to al three of these things, but he doesn't seem to enjoy any of it... So is he not in three SEPARATE groups? Or is he just not in one BIG group?

Am i making sense? Or would is be easier if i tried explaining all the wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff?

All three are awesome. The ponies/Doctor Who crossover was evident from the way fans latched onto the hourglass cutie mark pony. I'm sincerely hoping that in the next season of Doctor Who some kind of pony reference is made.

TF2 is all about the characters. Those wacky, crazy yet lovable characters whose interactions drive their fandom. Sound familiar? I got into TF2 mostly because of the fanart and videos made me like the characters even before playing the game.

Strangely there is far less crossover between DW and TF2.

I have to say, I wonder who is going to say "I'm just a Dr Who fan / TF2 fan" ... on a pony forum ! :D

I like Doctor Who a lot. I've discovered it recently, and I'm watching every episode one after the other with a friend. We're not very far yet, but it's a lot of fun, and I especially like the amount of awesome and slightly bizarre ideas they can put in that universe.

TF2 on the other hand ... no. I haven't tried it, but I'm not very curious to. I've seen a few pony/TF2 videos and comics, the characters just aren't attractive for me, for no real reason.

(And of course I like ponies ! )

I spose I fall into the TF2 and Pony fan, but not Dr. Who category, myself. It's quite funny, because I only picked up TF2 and Ponies a few months ago, TF2 maybe about three months, and ponies last month. So it's all kinda new to me still. XD