Podcast - Suggestions welcome!

Podcast Poll!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of a Canterlot Podcast?

2. 2. What would you like included in a Podcast?

• Official FiM news
    • Canterlot.com news
    • Interviews with staff/fans
    • Canterlot.com event updates
    • Canterlot.com recently popular topics
    • Questions/Comments from users
    • Fandom news
    • Other
  3. 3. How often would you like a Podcast released?

Hey all!

So the staff were thinking about making a Podcast about site news and stuff going on in the fandom and what not.

But we need YOUR help!

What should it be about? What would you LIKE to hear about? What things wouldn't you want it to include? How often should it be?

Please leave comments below as well as vote in the polls!

Also, we're looking to have some original intro/outro music. If anypony does composing and would like to write something for this, it would be much appreciated! We're looking for something custom made. You can comment if you're seriously interested this, and we can work out details. If multiple artists would like to write something, we can probably switch out, and/or use one for the intro and one for the outro.

Also you can make suggestions on what to call it. I'm not particularly fond of the name CanterCast. :P

Hmmm... a name....

The Canter

The Canterlot Plot

Ponycast

Cantershow

Canterlot Corner

Voice Canterlot

Role Play Power Hour

Tales' Flails

One that I thought was really cool that I came up with is kinda epic as it relates to the primary features of this forum:

"The Role"

Is this kind of a podcast going to run along the lines of the brony show and bronyville, or is this a podcast just a forum-wide info show?

Hmm... sounds like a neat idea! I'm wondering though, do you foalks plan to do this like a show on a timed basis on it's own, or are there plans to do something akin to an online radio station? If the latter could be pulled off, you'd be greatly increasing your options for topics to cover, as you could have more than one show on a radio station!

EDIT: Or rather, are you planning to have it play on Celestia Radio?

I don't mind having another podcast similar to Bronyville but it might become overly redundant since we have a lot of these going around. But we'll see. If its forum-centric, then it would be a good idea too. But anyway, I checked everything in the poll lol. XD

Eh, I dunno. I don't listen to podcasts usually. I tend to find them dull, regardless of content. Might make an exception if it's one of our own, but I can't really say yes for sure.

As for content, I'd be more interested in Canterlot news than the other stuff, but I don't see why you couldn't have a bit of everything.