Muddy's Scribbles

MudBug

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An idea I had for Willow Wisp's dress

[attachment=0]WillowDress.jpg[/attachment]

Already told you how awesome this is but...

IT'S SO AWESOME!

-squeals-

I don't have the words.

MudBug's future baby sister and Tea Cozy's daughter soon to be expected - Sugar Lump

As a very tiny. Very shakey newborn foal.

[attachment=0]SugarLump.jpg[/attachment]

I could've done much better at this but I had the idea and wanted to do it, sick or not.

Besides Carrot is just so CUTE I couldn't resist trying to doll him up a bit. ^^

[attachment=0]CarrotTuxedo.jpg[/attachment]

First..Sugar Lump is OMG Cute! Way to show up Hasbro and prove with using the G4 model as a template, that baby ponies can be absolutely adorable! Now Starlight can be all "big brother" like to his newest neighbor. :D

Also wow, I love what ytou did with Carrot Fields in his gala outfit. Thank you so much. :D You can just tell he is doing this for someone special and he is all shy about it, or he met someone there he likes. It is like looking at part of a visual story, now you (and I) wanna know who the other pony is :lol:

Great all around. :)

OMG, Sugar Lump is SOOOOO adorable! His head is twice as big as anything else! EEEEEEsplode.

And Carrot looks quite dashing in his gala outfit! I love his little tartan-patterned handkerchief! And his mane really cleans up! That'll last about five minutes before a few stray strands curl out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

You and your newborn foals! Soooo adorable, and this one had a cute story to go with it! :D I wish I could think of cool stuff like this. :)

Also you as a unicorn,t hat made me snicker with that eye twitch! Reminds me of Braeburn's when they told him all that had gone wrong. :D

More newborns! Why can't Hasbro make theirs even 20% this cute??

Archived