What book(s) are you currently reading?

Kneazle

Currently re-reading The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury.

I love all his books except Fahrenheit 451, which is ironic as that's the only one anyone else has heard of.

Not me, pal! I LOVE Ray Bradbury's stuff. I even got his autograph once and gave him some art at a book signing once. :D

Illustrated Man was great. So was Martian Chronicles, R is for Rocket, S is for Space, etc, etc. :)

I saw a Tad Williams book earlier, Otherland was one of my favorite book series and I really need to buy it again. Curse my book donation compulsion >.<

Currently I'm listening (audio books count, right?) to A Clash of Kings. I have a love hate relationship with this book series. The awful things happen so much and the villains are so evil that I find it hard to take seriously. But the narrative is perfection and most of the characters have an incredible amount of Depth to them.

But I'd totally be fine if it became the Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, and Arya Stark show. Ah well, one can dream

Not me, pal! I LOVE Ray Bradbury's stuff. I even got his autograph once and gave him some art at a book signing once. :D

Illustrated Man was great. So was Martian Chronicles, R is for Rocket, S is for Space, etc, etc. :)

Haven't really read Bradbury, except for the first 40 pages or so of Fahrenheit 451 (which I just could not get through at all). I'm not sure if it was just /that/ book, or perhaps his writing style, but something tells me I'm not a fan.

Also, is your avatar a cartoony version of Tarkus? EMERSON, LAKE AND PALMER FTW. 8D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Tragedy of Great Power Politics - John Mearscheimer.

Sort of anyways. My attempt to finish it instead of skimming the chapters I needed for class has fallen by the wayside since this semester was more about political economy than realist political theory.

I picked up Inheritance by Christopher Paolini yesterday. I've only had time to get about 300 pages in, but definitely a good book so far.

Same, I really need to get that book finished soon. :/

Other than that, I've been reading "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green and I'm about 10 pages into "City of Fallen Angels" by Cassandra Clare.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just read the Firebringer Trilogy by Meredith Ann Pierce. It's a fantasy series that features unicorns as the primary characters. Very nice series.

The books I have to read for my English class is Inferno :/ its about... Inferno... you know what, just google it XD (Inferno by Dante <--- Google that)

If you're talking about books I'm reading for fun, than I'm reading Hunger Games (well... I'm trying, I'm about a couple pages into it :/)