What book(s) are you currently reading?

Kneazle

Red Mars.

It is apparently a good book (award winning!), but halfway in, I cannot imagine why.

I am compelled to continue because it was highly recommended, loaned to me, I lost it, re-bought it, lost it, found it, was given the sequel, and unless I finish it, I will feel the adventure was for naught.

The books I have to read for my English class is Inferno :/ its about... Inferno... you know what, just google it XD (Inferno by Dante <--- Google that)

If you're talking about books I'm reading for fun, than I'm reading Hunger Games (well... I'm trying, I'm about a couple pages into it :/)

what in the..... they went and put the Divina Comedia in volumes???

and the Hunger Games is awesome, i literally DEVOURED that damn book last year (as well as Catching Fire and Mockingjay)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just finished the Game of Thrones......... holy sh**..... just........ holy sh** (the sp translation for Clash of Kings cant come fast enough :wail::scream::wail::scream::wail: )

what in the..... they went and put the Divina Comedia in volumes???

and the Hunger Games is awesome, i literally DEVOURED that damn book last year (as well as Catching Fire and Mockingjay)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just finished the Game of Thrones......... holy sh**..... just........ holy sh** (the sp translation for Clash of Kings cant come fast enough :wail::scream::wail::scream::wail: )

Yeah. It was this translation by John Ciarrti or something. It was for English though and I donated my book XD And I devoured Hunger Games too... I'll have to look at the other two in the series as well

Just read Hunger Games. I love that book, all the fast paced action that's happening. Now I have to read the other two in the trilogy.

Just read Hunger Games. I love that book, all the fast paced action that's happening. Now I have to read the other two in the trilogy.

I loved Hunger Games. The next two books...eh, not as much. I would say give them a go, but read them with reservations.

Currently I'm reading...a lot of college textbooks. So much fun! For pleasure, when I have the time, I'm working on A Whisper of Wings by Paul Kidd. I'm also a big fan of the Redwall series; I've read all of the books, save for the last one. The author died last year and I can't bring myself to read the last book he wrote.

I totally would love to pick up A Song of Ice and Fire, since I actually watched the Game of Thrones series and found it very entertaining.

I'm re-reading the entire 'WARRIORS' cat series by Erin Hunter, currently on the first book of the New Prophecy. So many middle school memories. I can't believe this series is already getting to be so old...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh hey look an update.Right now I'm re-reading percy jackson and the olympians (movie sucked compared to book) i'm finishing the third book.I have to read the rest of the tunnels series.And I'm waiting for the next installments for the heroes of olympus the kane chronicles and the gone series.

Oh hey look an update.Right now I'm re-reading percy jackson and the olympians (movie sucked compared to book) i'm finishing the third book.I have to read the rest of the tunnels series.And I'm waiting for the next installments for the heroes of olympus the kane chronicles and the gone series.

Those (Besides harry potter) are my favorite books! I have the kane chronicles too and i cant wait to start them!

I just finished Mogworld, and it was pretty good. It's a satirical fantasy novel in the same vein of a Terry Pratchett. It's also really cheap, I think I payed 5 bucks for it, and it's well worth it.

Minor Spoiler:

The protagonist is an NPC in a MMORPG similar to World of Warcraft, so to get the most out of it, basic knowledge of MMO games wouldn't hurt. ^^