Hey Guys whatsup

DJpinkypie

About myself.: I am a DJ at firemageradio and a party DJ. I have very little time but when i do you can find me in chat, or asleep. I love the chat room and would also like to get in with celestia radio if its at all possible.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: My manager pointed me this way.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: i randomly just started wstching the show and i fell in love with it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

WOOHOO finally a place were i can connect with fellow bronys with out being judged, not that im worried what other think of me but as a DJ i kinda do need to protect my image.

Hello!

Who pointed you to Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oooh! A DJ!

That's so awwwwesome~

I'm interested in getting into DJing. I don't know the first thing about it though xD

They still use turn-tables and records, right? :P

And I would TOTALLY play sum Pony Mixes >:3

I wouldn't care what people thought. But I could kinda understand, if you rely on DJing as your main income.

Oooh! I would ESPECIALLY play Party With Pinky by Alex S. Suuuuuuuch a good pony mix~ <3

Pfffh, and you would be UBER awesome if your stagename WAS DJPinkiePie... is it?

Well pleasure ta meetcha, DJ!

Welcome to the royal city~

Oh, and you have a FANTASTIC taste in favorite ponies~ >:3

Pink pony is BEST pony.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;-) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

Of course we have already met in the chat, so just see this as my welcome to the forum greeting. :D