Harvest Spook-Tacular Contest and RP Prizes!

Manestream

Okay—so I fibbed about getting them up on time! I've been *very* ill these past few days, and have simply not been up to taking care of anything outside of making tea and drinking it—and even that was a struggle. Then, I was sent off to give multiple presentations to all of the managers in my region (couldn’t pass up that opportunity, sick as I was!), which was rather intense and stressful! To say that RL has been busy really doesn’t cut it—I’m lucky if I get to see my fiancé every few nights at this rate!

But! Through clouds of cough-drop wrappers, forests of tissue, and mountains of work, I managed to take pictures of all the prizes that have arrived at my mailbox! Delivered by Derpy herself! I'm serious, take a look below! (Images behind spoilers to save space!)

On that note, I would like to take a moment to thank Tales for all the hard work and effort she put forth in contacting these talented artists and working with them in order to get donations for the prize pool, so that I wouldn't have to pull deep from my pocket—Thank you Tales, you are amazing and greatly appreciated <3 .

Yay it's the best kind of air-mail! Pony Express! What could be inside?!

photo.jpg?t=1319608141

Yes, that is a queen-sized bed full of prizes. I'm excited too!

photo9.jpg

So here is a list of everything that has arrived, and who was kind enough to donate it! These individuals have been kind enough to donate their time and money for prizes so that I wouldn't have to! Please thank them! If you're really feeling outgoing—take a moment to visit their shops to see what else they have for the Brony community!

Provided by buxy

buxy has sent us at Canterlot something amazing! I was stunned when I saw the size of the package- but the fun was doubled when I saw what was inside!

OOPS! buxy wants it to be a surprise! But here is a note included in the package addressed to me! I love notes! x'3 The wrapping was fine, and I'm very glad it got here in one piece!

photo5-1.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH for your contribution buxy—this is a very special piece, and it is going to make somepony VERY happy to display in their home! I wish I didn't have to give it away! Sending this package could not have been cheap, or easy, and I'm sure making the piece was very time consuming! I'm just in awe of such a wonderful donation to give to the community—thank you again buxy! Do you have a place users can commission you for more items like this? :'3

Provided by Ginger Mint

Ginger Mint was super sweet and decided to make some cardstock cut out art of the Mane Cast all dressed up in costumes, and they are ADORABLE! A lot of time and effort was put into these, and it really shows! This is a unique one-of-a-kind set of the Mane 6, compliments of Ginger Mint, for us to give out as prizes for the contest! You guys should be really excited! Applejack! In centurion armor! Indiana Twilight! Rainbow Dash in space! It just doesn’t get much better than this! xD

GingerMint6maincastcardstockset.jpg

Thank you again Ginger Mint for going out of your way to create such original and wonderful prizes! It means a lot to me, and will make somepony very happy!

Provided by tinrobo

Siobhan has sent me five packages of ADORABLE pony stickers—these packages are stapled shut so I don’t know how many stickers are actually in each package, but I can tell you one thing—if there was ANY MORE ADORABLE stuffed into these bags, the cute-splosion that would follow the opening of the bag might be fatal!

A view of a few of the sticker packages! Applejack is ssooooooo cute ;3;

tinrobostickerpacks2.jpg

A view of the little note sent to me, and the other goodie bags of stickers! so exciting!

tinrobostickerpacks.jpg

Thank you so much tinrobo for contributing some of your creations to us! I promise that I will put these right back in the hooves of the community, as much as it pains me to see them go! Thank you again for your thoughtful donation—any amount is always very helpful, and these stickers are going to decorate someone's laptop or phone or sketchbook before long! I am excited to see who ends up receiving them! <3 *Bro-hoofs back!*

Provided by MisterAibo

Bean, a friend of Tales, was kind enough to send me a small collection of buttons/pins for no cost at all when Tales mentioned our contests! I have not had the pleasure to meet Bean yet, but I certainly hope to get the opportunity to! Bean also sent me a letter that brightened my day, and included a few pins just for me! ;3; Happy Day! Take a look below to see what pins/buttons Bean sent in their package!

Here is a close up of all of the buttons! Bean wrote in his letter that the two Celestia Pins were for me (Thank you very very much!) and a small Nightmare moon and large Luna are intended for Tales—, so those four wont be available to win, but the others are free game, leaving 16 buttons/pins to pocket for some lucky winners!

Beanpins.jpg

And here is Beans' letter! Its always fun to get written correspondence like this—It really made my day! ^_^

beanletter.jpg

Thank you again Bean for your thoughtful contribution, I am really touched and appreciate your gifts, and your donations towards our contests. These buttons are great quality, and a lot of fun (I put one button on my shoulder-bag and took it with me to my regional presentation!), and I know our users here will look forward to having a chance to win some of these in the very near future! And I promise, I will send you a postcard! ;}

Provided by NomLegion/Brickell

Brickell has been kind enough to send me some of their fantastic pins/buttons (large) and a couple fantastic looking RD stickers (I'm seriously going to have to buy one now, I love the way they look!). They have a shop on Etsy that I highly recommend stopping by if you are unable to bag a button or two during this holiday event—they are up for a great price and they are simply fantastic in quality! Here, see for yourself!

NomLegionRainbowDashsticker.jpg

A picture of all the buttons!

NomLegionbuttonset.jpg

Twilight, Fluttershy and Trixie! (Plus a thank you note!)

NomLegionbuttonset2-1.jpg

Thank you again tremendously Brickell It is very thoughtful of you to donate prizes to our cause! They are such adorable buttons too, I really like your style! I'll have to pick up a few for myself on my next paycheck! xD

Provided by Toyponystudios

AnimeAmy has been extraordinarily sweet and sent us at Canterlot three etched glassware pieces, and a huge slew of vinyl stickers to give away! I have purchased glassware from her in the past and her work is just *awesome*—so I am very excited, and flattered, by her generous donation to give away to you bronies! Take a look below to see what she sent me!

Here we have a Rainbow Dash stein! I'm using pics off of her site because I don’t want to completely unwrap the ones she sent me— I'm afraid I wouldn’t be able to re-wrap them nearly as well! This is such a cool piece of work for those bronies over the appropriate age for more adult activities! Even as it is though—its a piece of art, and heck, I bet chocolate milk would taste awesome coming out of that!

il_570xN.263497452.jpg

A regular drinking glass, etched with Rainbow Dash cruising through (or around) your beverage! Kinda makes me wanna get a sky-blue colored drink to put in there!

il_570xN.263495876.jpg

And finally a shot glass! For drinking wheatgrass shots, of course! Put any favorite beverage in this cute glass and it'll definitely be 20% cooler than anything else you or anyone around you drinks all day!

il_fullxfull.258993128.jpg

An overhead image of most of the Vinyl stickers! These come with special instructions on how to be applied—these are really really cool! The white one that is hard to make out is a Derpy Vinyl!

AnimeAmystickers.jpg

Again, A HUGE thank you to AnimeAmy for such a thoughtful and generous gift. I'm overwhelmed with what the members of this community have willingly given so that others can receive—its so exciting to be a part of this process—so thank you for making it happen! Your creations are beautiful, and I am sure that they will be treasured by every Brony that gets to take one home!

Provided by ZambiCandy

As many of you might remember, I have some leftover prizes from ZambiCandy, who was kind enough to include some extra free bonuses in the package I purchased from her earlier on! Take a look below to see the sticker pack that is available for winning!

ZandiCandystickerset.jpg

So cuuuuuute! And very well last of their kind! Don’t miss out on your chance to nab these beauties!

Provided by Xexart

I still have a bunch of keychains and buttons left over from my purchase with Xexart, so I'll be throwing those into the works too! Check them out!

I eated your photos!

520c954e7c3aa8d8d65ebeefcbe08722.png

Whoops! The images I took didn’t upload from my phone correctly! I'll have to retake them and post this again tomorrow! Sorry about that!

And that’s it for now! Keep checking back—I've got more prize packages on the way—I estimate over $200 worth of prizes still to come! So exciting!

Now get out there and get involved! xD

• Like 4