I AM Pinkie Pie~

This thread will be buried beneath a hundred others, just as it should be. It is spam at its absolute most meaningless. But I don't care. I don't care in the least. I have a short, meaningless tale to tell.

Tonight was the start of Halloween weekend and I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to dress up as. My roommate and I have been throwing ideas back and forth for weeks now, to no avail. Finally, he decided to just order something off of Amazon. Some random costume. It was supposed to arrive today. However, Amazon messed up majorly and it wasn't going to arrive until Monday. That's obviously not okay since all the parties happen over the weekend. We had parties to go to. So we needed costumes. So we decided to go to Walmart.

I hadn't decided on a costume. I was pretty much resolved to just stay at home at that point. However, I decided to go along to Walmart just to see what they had. I may or may not have been slightly, very much, a li'l bit, highly inebriated. Anyway, we started looking around the costume section. It's pretty barren. And rightly so. It's a couple of nights before Halloween. Everyone who is anyone already has their costume.

But there was a cart in the middle of the costume area. You know, one of those carts that's chocked full of stuff that's been returned and needs to be re-shelved or else is defective and is being pulled off the shelf.

There was a chicken costume in that cart. A full-bodied, giant chicken costume. Complete with wings and beak. I tried that costume on. It fit perfectly. I bought that chicken costume. But I didn't buy it because of Pinkie Pie. I bought it simply because I thought it would be hilarious to be a giant chicken for Halloween. Pinkie Pie didn't even cross my mind at the time.

All night long I ran along the city streets, bawking loudly at passing cars and strangers. A dozen cars must have honked at me because of my costume and a dozen groups of random strangers must have yelled encouragingly at me, to the sound of returned rancorous bawkes. I ran up to strangers and asked for candy. I flapped my wings and proudly declared my chicken status to the world. Everyone loved me. I brought beautiful chicken joy to every stranger I passed.

It didn't hit me until a couple of hours later. After flapping my wings wildly around a club, doing wild chicken dances all over the place, butt bumping hilariously with strangers, and bawking loudly throughout the joint to the sound of rocking bass... I took a wee bit of a down moment. And in that moment of reflection it hit me...

"Oh my God... Oh my dear God!... I... I am Pinkie Pie... I... I'M PINKIE PIE!!! I'M PINKIE PIE FOR HALLOWEEN!!"

I have no RL friends who are bronies. So this revelation was all but meaningless to them. However it warmed my heart to the very core. After that revelation, I bawked louder than ever and butt bumped without restraint. I was Pinkie Pie. I could not have possibly been happier.

I hope I made her proud tonight.

Pink pony is best pony~

• Like 1

NO I'M NOT, I'M A SCOOTALOO! SCOOT SCOOT SCOOTALOOOOOOO!!

And silly little Acynder. Permission? Z̗̻̽ͭ̌͂ͥ͟Ȁ̮͓̰͍̱̥̙̣ͧĻ̥̰͇͚̙̝̓ͨ̉ͤ́ͣ͂͞G̸͓̩͇̲̠̞̈͑̀̓̂̽́͂Ȯ̙̉̀̇̊̓͆ ̏͑̾̾̒҉͙̰͎P̻͙͖ͭ̏̓͛͆ͪ̀͢I̘͖̣̹͉̼̖̬ͩ̐̑̃ͮͪ́͊̚E͔̝ͮͫ̽ͮͨ͐̌̌ ̨͊͂ͧ҉͇̠̭̀Wͫ͋͌ͭ͐̅҉̶̢̞͓̫̦A̵ͨ͒̒҉̱̯̤͖Iͬ҉̦̫͇͕̙̥ͅT̼͈̼̖̖̓͆̑̌͠Ş̗̞̠̻̹̩̝̲ͦ̋ͥ͜ ̴̜̰̻̳ͫͧ͊̚F̴̫̱̯̗̫̩͊͗ͨ̍ͯͮ̚͠O̐͏̫R̴͔͉͚̟͋̍͒̆ͯ̅͐̏ͫ͜ ̶̗̹͈̲̖̦̘̖̭̌͛̓ͯͥ̄͆͞N̋̎͛ͫͯ͐ͭ̕҉̯͎̝̪̬͘O̢̤̗̓̂ͩ͋̇ͣ ̨͔̥̘͇̍ͧPͮ̎̾͏̨͈̥͓̞̮͎Ŏ̦̬̯͈͎̺̻͆͗͐ͯ̈́ͥͣ̽̕͡͡N̄ͥͪ͌́҉̛̗̤͈̻͈̖͕̰͝Ĩ͈͙͖̝̟̯̮̤͛̉̑́ͭ̾͊͝͝͠ͅÉ̽̆͜͝҉͖̤͎̰̮͖̦ͅS͇̠̟͍̠̪ͩ̎'̶̤͙ͪͮ̄̚͜ ͔̳̝̜ͫ̄̄͒ͫ͛͘͞P̦̼̼͔̬͂̏̋̈́́̕͘E͈ͫ͗̑R̹̖̤̰̲ͮͣ̌͘M̦͚͔̞̪͓͙̲̺͛ͪ͛̋͌I͑ͥ̍͊̾̃͜҉̩͖̜S̵̢̻̪̻͕͔̺͈̰͒̀̄̊ͅS̥̍ͯ̀͝I͊̿͛̂̀̾̚҉̸̯̫̖̩O̫͈͇̹͍ͨ̌̇̂̐́͠N̷̮̲͇ͬ̒ͨ͐͆͝!̈́̏́ͧ̈͐̃̚͏̝͎͎͉̟̗͙̼

picture1ntf.png

I don't care, I'm putting this as my signature, Fawkes.

Chicken Pie has no qualms with this xD

And Pinkie Pie is within me, you say?

From what I've heard, ponies usually end up within HER (Uhm... Cupcakes reference, not clopfic... it hurts my soul to clarify this) >:3

WHAT A TWEEST!

And tonight... THE BUTT BUMPINGS SHALL BE DOUBLED!

Nonsense!

I'll have you know that if you open ANY Sweetie Belle in all of Equestria you'll find a picture of Scootaloo directly adjacent to the entry for 'Chicken.'

As well, if you turn your gaze back just a bit to the 'D' section, you will also find a picture of Scootaloo directly adjacent to the entry for 'Dodo' and a picture of a highly well regarded purple and green dragon, Rainbow Dash, next to the entry for 'Dragon.'

Sweetie Belles are there for a reason. If confused about a term, you should consult one.

• Like 1

Nonsense!

I'll have you know that if you open ANY Sweetie Belle in all of Equestria you'll find a picture of Scootaloo directly adjacent to the entry for 'Chicken.'

As well, if you turn your gaze back just a bit to the 'D' section, you will also find a picture of Scootaloo directly adjacent to the entry for 'Dodo' and a picture of a highly well regarded purple and green dragon, Rainbow Dash, next to the entry for 'Dragon.'

Sweetie Belles are there for a reason. If confused about a term, you should consult one.

<3