what pony do you think you're the most like?

Angie Cakes

56 members have voted

1. 1. who are you most like?

• Pinkie Pie
    • AppleJack
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • other

As many of my pony knowledgeable friends have said, Twilight is almost a carbon copy of my in the body of a purple unicorn. The diligence, commitment to learning, having only a few friends, and the more logical approach to thinking are definately core qualities to who I am (In my opinion). I even can go a bit Psycho!Sparkle when I think something really important is going to be late.

If that was a bit TL;DR, basically: Twilight Sparkle.

I would have to say Rarity, honestly.

We both have a love for fashion and looking our best. I wouldn't even consider driving out to a drive-through without first taking a shower. She also helps her friends when she can, but also knows its rather important not to forget to be generous to ones self. I tend to help my friends at any turn I can, but I never forget that sometimes you need to make time for yourself. She is a hard worker when she sets her mind to something, and will work late in to the night on a project if need be, showing she has a deep passion for her work. If I ever set my mind to something, it will be done. I don't like leaving things half finished, even if it takes me multiple days of working a chapter of a story, or even a single leg of a drawing, I shall!

I'm sure there's more, but you get the gist of it.

I dunno. I guess part of me is like Pinkie Pie, I am very energetic, always trying to be funny (which annoys other people sometimes), jumping, running and walking funny instead of walking normally. I try not to eat sugar at all, though :smirk:

Other part of me is like Rainbow Dash - I always want to be the best, so I always bet with my friends who will be first somewhere, I challenge them to wrestle... and I hate losing, though I don't show it that much. Again, I'm not as cocky as she is though :20:

Well, I'm somewhere along the lines of a mix of Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle and Scootaloo, oddly enough.

I'm always joking and energetic, constantly over-explain, lecture and read, and I tend to act completely immature when I want to and am loud as hell, xD

I also know a girl who is literally EXACTLY like Fluttershy. No joke, she speaks barely above a whisper, is timid and shy, and seems to be interested in animals most of the time. It practically SCREAMS Fluttershy, xD