what pony do you think you're the most like?

Angie Cakes

56 members have voted

1. 1. who are you most like?

• Pinkie Pie
    • AppleJack
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • other

I dunno, I'm bored :P

what pony do you think you're the most like?

I think I'm the most like Fluttershy, except replace her assertiveness with pinkie behaviour and her rage with Pinkie-style depression.

is this a thing yet? this seems like this is a thing already...

Somewhere inbetween Applejack and Twilight. I'm a nerd/love learning, prioritize school over almost everything, and socializing doesn't entirely come naturally to me (but I'm usually willing to try). I'm also usually willing to help folks out (sometimes forgetting to speak up for myself), dedicated when I work (sometimes it manages to beat school out for priorities, which I need to fix), a terrible liar, and have just about as much social grace as Applejack. Belching contest at Thanksgiving with my brothers? Yes ma'am. :smug:

I'd have to say that I seem to be a mix of Applejack and Pinkie Pie. More heavy on the Applejack, since I work and work and work, but I never look for the lazy short cut. I believe one should do their job to their fullest and with the utmost honesty. Pinkie Pie side of me though... I like to play pranks and I am rather random. Point is, I like to work hard and have fun to relax :)

Probably Twilight most of the time, though when I meet new people for the first time I miraculously transform into Fluttershy...

But I used to know someone who was actually just like a human version of Fluttershy. I didn't know MLP:FiM at the time, but looking back, it's uncanny how similar they are...

So there's nopony like Rainbow Dash around here? :blah:

Interesting.

I wish! I love me some RD. But, alas, every time I start working out, with the goal of being just like Xena, Warrior Princess (gahh I want to be her for Halloween! ONE OF THESE YEARS) ... I end up injuring myself. :sleep:

I do have the "procrastinate on work for painting class and finish it in ten seconds flat" thing down, though. For some reason, I'm a lot better at finishing schoolwork for classes I'm not interested in! I love art, which means it gets saved for last. After other homework, cleaning, dog walking, naps...

I can knock out an entire acrylic painting in one night, though. And they don't look too bad, neither. :smug:

Well I would say I rather Twilight Sparkle :TSparkle: because I rather an indor person and I don't like socializing. My room alway like a mess Just like Twilight's afther her studies and I really like to read, OK I rather reading fanfictions and news from the world of the sience online.

I'm not sure where to put the fact I have got Asperger syndrome. :unsure:

http://en.wikipedia....perger_syndrome

PS: I love to use my imagination and daydreaming when I'm lazing and don't do anything else.

I voted for Twilight; though it'd be more accurate if it was a mix of Twi and Fluttershy.

Like Twilight, I read and write the most, and I'm sorta kinda neurotic about certain aspects of my home's atmosphere.

And like Fluttershy, I prefer quiet solitude and enjoy the company of animals at home (in my case my cats, though I'd get a dog too if I was able). Not good with people I don't really know either; I only get more expressive and outspoken once I've slowly gotten to know a person.

People who honestly know me and watch the show may say I'm more like Derpy Hooves then any other pony on the show. :lol:

But, in all honesty I think I'd be a FlutterPie. I am really shy around people I know. But, around my friends I am the joking, partying, most random guy ever on most occasions.