Pony Personality Test

DiegoTan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Fluttershy, though I'm not weak, timid, or fearful.

You are the most like Fluttershy!

Full personality description: Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. Just because you know you're weak doesn't mean it holds you back, because you know you're strong where it counts, with your overabundance of kindness, caring, and compassion.

You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection. Speaking of fear, you've got a lot of it, often times letting your fear hold you back from doing even the most simple of things, such as jumping across a cliff. But in that fear, you can often find just enough bravery to stand up for doing the right thing if your friends need you.

You may be naive and innocent, and you're very shy and quiet, but you're also a very good listener and are likely the one your friends blab on about their problems to — and while you may feel powerless to help at times, just listening and cheering them on means the world to them. Yay!

I think that I am a bit of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy. Fluttershy because I try to be nice to people, Applejack because I'm honest, Pinkie Pie because I laughed a lot and love parties, and Rainbow Dash because I like to go on adventures.

Turns out I'm most like Fluttershy. Not too surprising. As happy and hyper as I can often seem (I definitely have a bit of a Pinkie Pie side to me), I am actually quite a quiet person, and I'm not fond of a lot of noise. I also definitely have a Twilight side to me, as I absolutely love reading (I CAN COUNT TO BOOKS 8D), and I hope my local library will review my application to volunteer there. I don't know if it sounds silly or not, but I think shelving books seems very fun/relaxing/interesting.

Well, although I love Applejack as best Pony, I was honestly expecting something along the lines of Twilight. I have to say that I am very happy with being like Applejack. Still, it seems odd that the next pony I'm most like is Rarity.

But Rarity is awesome!

:scream:

---------------

As for my results: I wasn't expecting what I got, though I am pleasantly surprised. Fluttershy ftw!

:evil:

I agree with my 2nd runner-up pony being Applejack. When it comes to honesty,

I find it very difficult to speak untruthfully. As for Twilight Sparkle, I can't make a decent

connection. I despise reading books. Umm... Magic is cool though? -thumbs up-

ab46b92789775d5af29aef9f54a85eda.jpg

725b63eeb216b20c3402c1f.jpg

I'm not very surprised. I knew I was most similar to Fluttershy and Rarity. I love that they're friends!

I'm surprised that my Pinkie Pie score is higher than Applejack. I thought I was a little more honest than that. Oh well.

I lol'd at my Rainbow Dash score.

I have almost an exact tie between Rainbow Dash and Applejack, though it says Apple Jack below it. I find this weird, simply because I actually dislike Apple Jack more than any other pony. I suspect this is due to lack of character development, but I still don't like her much. xD Rainbow Dash's personality doesn't catch my fancy either.

I suspect that Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, just due to her robust personality. However, she's very mainstream... [/ramble]

26378fb.png