Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Oddly the current initial spawn point seems to be in a cave, if people are having this happen to them, let me know so I can get on with them at some point and move them out of there. I don't know why the spawn was moved there, I am guessing one of the updates did it. Used to be you would fall to the bottom of the cave, a fatal blow, but I build I large stone pillar under the spawn so that won't happen.

I am curious to know who is building the home with the orange roof in Ponyville near the train station. There is nothing wrong with it being built, I was just curious. :)

Oddly the current initial spawn point seems to be in a cave, if people are having this happen to them, let me know so I can get on with them at some point and move them out of there. I don't know why the spawn was moved there, I am guessing one of the updates did it. Used to be you would fall to the bottom of the cave, a fatal blow, but I build I large stone pillar under the spawn so that won't happen.

I am curious to know who is building the home with the orange roof in Ponyville near the train station. There is nothing wrong with it being built, I was just curious. :)

Actually, if Multiverse-Core is installed on the server, it's supposed to auto-fix the spawn point if it's in a illegal spot.

Do I need to be whitelisted to access this server that's going on? I'd like to peek around and see what everypony has done.

Yeah, you do. I'm sure the admins will get around to it soon.

I figured out how to skin my avatar/whatever it is -- I'm currently Pinkie Pie!

Do I need to be whitelisted to access this server that's going on? I'd like to peek around and see what everypony has done.

I think Brian is Pinkie Pie on the server right now. I'm not sure it would be a problem, I'm just pointing it out. :o

Today I found a giant bunker a couple thousand blocks or so away from Ponyville. It was beneath a swamp, and looked like it was made to look like a stronghold. Anyone know who made this?

Wasnt me, I didnt get around to building anything under Ponyville... Though there's plenty still out there that I built for other's to find.... ;)

To encourage Winter Wrap-Up in Ponyville... I will exchange one stack of 64 snow bricks for 1 basic raw material or monster drop of any sort. Yes, that means I will exchange one stack of 64 snow bricks for 1 diamond, or one blaze rod, or whatever. Just please do the snow gathering around Ponyville, and remember to fill in your divots!