Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be a fumbling newbie, but what the hay, I'll post a pic

62825_158585404159203_100000232340061_405262_905451_n.jpg

Yes, I am wearing fancy clothes, and I am enjoying that swing.

I was wearing a bowler hat, but it fell off before the picture was taken.

I look like I'm 16 :sleep:

I don't know what it is, but I really like this picture.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be a fumbling newbie, but what the hay, I'll post a pic

62825_158585404159203_100000232340061_405262_905451_n.jpg

Yes, I am wearing fancy clothes, and I am enjoying that swing.

I was wearing a bowler hat, but it fell off before the picture was taken.

I look like I'm 16 :sleep:

Has anyone ever told you that you look like John Lennon?

johnsface.jpg

Well hey there. I figured I've been on this forum long enough and have lurked far too long to ignore actually responding to this thread any longer. I mean, 8 months and only 156 posts? That's what I get for being busy so often... Wish I had more time to spend on here though, I love this community. Anyway, figured I should actually post the picture now before I drabble on any longer.

299911_2299908219196_1293888948_32723096_5907942_n.jpg

Spoiler'd away for those who don't wish to affronted by me. Regardless, le derp in all his glory. My hair is a lot shorter now, but that's about the only difference.

Well hey there. I figured I've been on this forum long enough and have lurked far too long to ignore actually responding to this thread any longer. I mean, 8 months and only 156 posts? That's what I get for being busy so often... Wish I had more time to spend on here though, I love this community. Anyway, figured I should actually post the picture now before I drabble on any longer.

299911_2299908219196_1293888948_32723096_5907942_n.jpg

Spoiler'd away for those who don't wish to affronted by me. Regardless, le derp in all his glory. My hair is a lot shorter now, but that's about the only difference.

... is that a princess cruise ship?

166497_1740345229675_1270000197_1914631_8166417_n.jpg

Sometimes things happen in life, where you just have to grab the nearest NERF rifle and go a murderin.

Those times happen often. They only get better when you discover that the person you are after also has a Nerf gun and it turns into a full scale Nerf battle to the death. I miss the days when Nerf guns were more powerful, and could become painful if you took off the limiter by opening it.

Those times happen often. They only get better when you discover that the person you are after also has a Nerf gun and it turns into a full scale Nerf battle to the death. I miss the days when Nerf guns were more powerful, and could become painful if you took off the limiter by opening it.

Oh, you can still mod Nerf guns. There are web sites out there with parts you can change and detailed instructions for doing so.

Oh, you can still mod Nerf guns. There are web sites out there with parts you can change and detailed instructions for doing so.

Oh I know you can, but they are not as powerful still as they once were.

nah, it just looks a lot like the room I was in when I went on a princess cruise :P

Ah, this clarifies things a great deal. Haha, it twas a fun trip to say the least and I had a great time. Can I ask which route you were on RC? Mine was an Alaska trip.

Oh I know you can, but they are not as powerful still as they once were.

Indeed. One of my cousins has a modified older gun; it leaves a massive welt if it even manages to graze you lol. The newer ones only sting slightly after they're modified.

Ah, this clarifies things a great deal. Haha, it twas a fun trip to say the least and I had a great time. Can I ask which route you were on RC? Mine was an Alaska trip.

Oh that's awesome! Mine was a lot of fun too :) Went with my dad's entire extended family... 23 loud Italian New Yorkers, that poor boat. It was a 9 day Caribbean trip and one of the most relaxing vacations I've ever been on; managed to read an entire 500 page book while relaxing on the ship decks.

Oh that's awesome! Mine was a lot of fun too :) Went with my dad's entire extended family... 23 loud Italian New Yorkers, that poor boat. It was a 9 day Caribbean trip and one of the most relaxing vacations I've ever been on; managed to read an entire 500 page book while relaxing on the ship decks.

That sounds awesome! I want to go to Carribean eventually, it always seems so beautiful. Plus, I love reading so I completely get you on the book thing. I'm admittedly a very fast reader ( I read about 100 pages in ~30 minutes) which I kind of hate and kind of love at the same time. The good books pass to fast, but I get so sucked into the story and the pacing always just unrolls in front of me.

Indeed. One of my cousins has a modified older gun; it leaves a massive welt if it even manages to graze you lol. The newer ones only sting slightly after they're modified.

You can still boost a modern nerf gun to the point where it will sting, but you need to make special darts to do it -- Modern nerf darts rip apart if you give em too much air or spring too quickly. And if you REALLY want power, just mod up a Nerf bow. You can can those as strong as you like.

Theo.jpg

Just some friends and I, all dressed up ^_^

Bad resolution, it seems >.<

Goodness. The two guys on the ends seem familiar as /all/ get out to me. You wouldn't happen to be from Kansas, would you?

Archived