Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome gun! What con was it?

Is, rather than was. Anime Fest Wichita is my local con. My steampunk group is running the charity jail this year, so I get to track people down in the con and toss 'em in jail.

Is, rather than was. Anime Fest Wichita is my local con. My steampunk group is running the charity jail this year, so I get to track people down in the con and toss 'em in jail.

Charity jail? Sounds...interesting. xD

I always feel really self concious about pictures taken of me (isn't it weird to be looking at a picture of yourself?) so here's a pony picture that people say bears an uncanny resembalence to me (probably because I intended it to be that way):

post-3801-0-83834900-1341262414_thumb.pn

Actual picture of self coming in a bit, as soon as I can find one that I like.

So, here's the promised picture:

post-3801-0-52164000-1341333712_thumb.jp

Quick question about my pic, but when you see me do you think I'm:

A: a geek

B: a hacker

C: a stoner

I get all three pretty often, and while I can understand the first two, what's up with the third? Do I really look that sketchy?

Also, you can't see it but that's a Rainbow Dash hat that I'm wearing. Got it at a con (not, sadly, bronycon) I attended a while ago.

Also, you can't see it but that's a Rainbow Dash hat that I'm wearing. Got it at a con (not, sadly, bronycon) I attended a while ago.

I think you look like a hacker. xD What con was it?

I need more recent pictures of me... But my face is all swollen right now. Stupid wisdom teeth.

I think you look like a hacker. xD What con was it?

I need more recent pictures of me... But my face is all swollen right now. Stupid wisdom teeth.

Ouch. I, fortunetly, don't seem to have any wisdom teeth.

The con was Animazement in Raliegh NC. It was pretty sweet. Do I really look like a hacker? It would explain why one of my friends refers to me as "Mr. Hacker Man" whenever he wants me to fix his computer...

Ouch. I, fortunetly, don't seem to have any wisdom teeth.

The con was Animazement in Raliegh NC. It was pretty sweet. Do I really look like a hacker? It would explain why one of my friends refers to me as "Mr. Hacker Man" whenever he wants me to fix his computer...

Lucky duck! Err... Brony + duck = hacker.

Oh, I've heard of that one. How big was it? :!:

For some reason, yes, you do. xD I'm really not sure why... :?:

wut

You heard the man, he was attacked by the fire nation! Why would you expect him to post a picture at this time?

Lucky duck! Err... Brony + duck = hacker.

Oh, I've heard of that one. How big was it? :!:

For some reason, yes, you do. xD I'm really not sure why... :?:

Its pretty good sized, I think around 8000 people, maybe more.

Now, to figure out if being told I look like a hacker is an insult or a compliment...

Its pretty good sized, I think around 8000 people, maybe more.

Now, to figure out if being told I look like a hacker is an insult or a compliment...

Hmm, alright.

I think it's probably a compliment. xD

Archived