45 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best mane?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

Actually, I think Rarity gives Rainbow Dash a run for her money...

But yeah, I am much more drawn to the more relaxed and carefree style.

Well... yeah, I guess have to give rarity props for her mane...

My personal opinion is Dash's mane and tail are jagged not from styling but because she cuts them herself

• Like 1

My personal opinion is Dash's mane and tail are jagged not from styling but because she cuts them herself

I find that quite amusing...but do you think it is because she is trying to make it look cool, or because she doesn't care enough to go to a real stylist?

I find that quite amusing...but do you think it is because she is trying to make it look cool, or because she doesn't care enough to go to a real stylist?

you know, that's a good question... I really hadn't thought about it... given that she's not really into even the mildest of fashion I'd think the second, but at the same time as obsessed as she is about being cool... I can see either being the case! (I think if I *had* to pick an answer I'd go with the former mainly because it's such a hilarious scene, the "carefree" Dash getting all meticulous and obcessive as she slowly, very slowly cuts tiny amounts at a time to make sure it's *perfect* lol)

Somepony write a fanfic! we need an answer! lol

NO! Fanfic is not the answer! I think we need a poll!

And it would be the best kind of poll: one that makes a wild assumption and then asks for everyone to make guesses to explain the first assumption, the results of which are entertaining and completely useless!

it's a toss-up between Rarity and Twilight, but I'd have to say Twilight.

first of all...wat?

Second of all, RARITY, because she actually puts time and effort into her mane. Rainbow's is just wild and wind blown. And just because it's colorful doesn't make it any better looking. It is still, esentially, just like Lyra and 15 other bground ponies hair style except rainbow. It's...actually pretty lame. Any of the other five have better hair than she. -_-'

It could be nice, like it is in the gala episode, where it seems longer, and nicely brushed but....no. Just no.

Please note, this is my opinion. You don't have to respond because I really don't want to argue about it. :D

Hmmmm... An intresting question.

AJ's mane is quite awesome, As is RD's. I actually quite like the shape of RD's mane and the colour makes it even cooler.

I don't really like pinkies mane.

Twilight's is cool, but I think that I would prefer it if the highlight wasn't quite so... Bright.

Fluttershy's mane is interesting, I don't really like the colour but the shape is cool and the way it is (sometimes) animated is amazing. Like In winter wrap up, when she is waking up the hedgehogs. I love the way that it flows in that.

Ironically, the mane that has had the most care put into it (rarity's) is is quite meh. The colour is okay... I guess, I haven't ever seen it animated in an interesting way. The actual shape is quite good though.

So AJ. Or is it RD? Gah!

Probably Pinkie, great mane baby.

Which one? Straight or Curly/bouncy mane? (ironically purely based on mane style aesthetic I like her straight mane better, but it's creepy how her personality changes when it's straight...)