It's the end of the world as I know it

ChancellorPuddinghead

*comes home from work* - *climbs into recliner*

*brings up DVR list*

*looks for 'Suited For Success'*

-IT'S NOT THERE- :scream:

CPH: -Call youngest daughter to my room -

CPH: WHO IS DELETING MY EPISODES????

Sweet Innocent Youngest Daughter (age 17): It was Ashley. She was in here watching them.

CPH: I'm sure it was an accident. (dies a little inside)

HOW AM I GOING TO LISTEN TO 'The Art of the Dress' now???????????????????????

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A few hours ago I was on the final level of Portal II running around like a chicken with my head cut off avoiding the bombs when the person beside me gave away the secret! Of all the worst possible things that could happen, this is. THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!

Hahaha, oh, first world problems. xD

ROFL!!!! I really need to make a rage comic about that - It is absolutely a first world problem!!!! I SHOULD be ashamed..... but I'm not

WOE IS ME - WOE IS ME IS SAY!!!

787px-Rarity_lay_down_crying_2.png

Oh I definitely watch a lot of the episodes on Youtube - but I liked the convenience - plus I would play hours of MLP show after show making my own Mini Marathons.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It's Gone!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching.png

Guest HipsterRarity

Honestly, you're all starting to sound like me in here. I can completely sympathize however. It's not like I listen to Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular remixes every time I drive. :Rarity:

We finally got to the bottom of it. The DVR was set to only keep the last 7 episodes - I lost suited for success and the sonic rainboom. So my daughter is innocent. This is completely the work of Discord. (obviously!) :D

Or Sheogorath!

Guest HipsterRarity

Well Chancellor, as a fellow member of the triumvirate I feel I should attempt to ease your pain by offering you my favorite AotD remix:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Hehe, i understand, i had to format the flash drive i keep my episode on due to a bug and lost all my episodes... had to uh... reacquire them ... took forever...

Had to do this THREE TIMES due to HDD failures... WHY ON WHY DID THEY ALL FAIL IN SEQUENCE LIKE THIS!!! *Drama Couch*

Honestly, you're all starting to sound like me in here. I can completely sympathize however. It's not like I listen to Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular remixes every time I drive. :Rarity:

I'm trying to remember the last time I was listening to something other than pony... well there was that one PMV song... that's it, nothign but pony since Sept! (and as much as I dislike rarity, her songs are some of my favorites, though top is still "winter wrap-up")