Happy New Year!

ChancellorPuddinghead

I was hitting refresh all day. I got on the second the site was back up X3

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! X3 I'm leaving for my friend's house for a nerd party in about an hour

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Plans?

Having our one of our neighbors come down. We might be going down to say hi to our other neighbors later... Then we stay up till midnight...

Shot of whiskey, N64, Canterlot, a few snacks... Life is good. :D

my gf wants to come by and welcome in the new year and I'm trying to explain to her that I want to be on Canterlot.com to bring in the new year

Her response: Cante-what?

CELESTIA AS MY WITNESS I WILL BE ONLINE FOR THE NEW YEAR :idea:

*sips Yuengling* *replays 'Art of The Dress*

She'll be here at 11 - She is not a MLP fan (*le gasp!*) but she is fine with whatever I enjoy - oh man - i wanted to watch Return of Harmony and bring in the New Year

Guest HipsterRarity

Happy New Year everypony. Unfortunately none of my friends are hosting a soiree this evening, so I'll be here to share it with all of you online.

Happy new year everypony. The new year has quite a lot of potential, since it might be a good time to start new things, or have quality time with friends and family.

If you're headed out for a party, have fun! :D

As for me, i'm content with my laptop and chatting with my friends.

Meh, I'm going to be bed. xP

But yeah, I'll celebrate my own way at about five in the morning... with a pencil and my sketchbook, lol. I'm definitely a morning person, I'm underage, and just not that social anyway, so unfortunately ringing in the new year doesn't mean much to me. Oh well, Happy 1 Hour until New Year's, Chancellor and any other east coast Bronies!

Guest HipsterRarity

Happy New Years everypony~!

I will be spending the day with my family, and taking them out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. :D

If I'm understanding that right, a very Happy Birthday to you.