Winter Wrap Up

Free2001

Just got back from my Uncle's snowplow company, which I work part time for in the winter. Today I found that each of the snowplows that my uncle owns has a radio and CD player. After discovering this I had a brilliant idea, I would burn the song "Winter Wrap-Up" onto a CD and would ride around town plowing snow and singing along to "Winter Wrap-Up" as it played, with my sister.

I think it was a pretty good New Year's eve.

(Edit) When I uploaded the pictures and videos of this event to my computer, my camera thought it would be funny to place ALL my pictures and videos (Not just the ones I was going to post, but every picture on my camera) in a random folder/destination. I will keep searching for them, but in the meantime, I will have some friends look for the interview on youtube or something of the sorts (As of yet, I do not even know if the interview is posted anywhere, but if it is found, it will be linked!).

Edited by Free2001
  • Like 2

Just got back from my Uncle's snowplow company, which I work part time for in the winter. Today I found that each of the snowplows that my uncle owns has a radio and CD player. After discovering this I had a brilliant idea, I would burn the song "Winter Wrap-Up" onto a CD and would ride around town plowing snow and singing along to "Winter Wrap-Up" as it played, with my sister.

This exemplifies why I want to be part of an MLP community.

It's a true story, no joke, it got me on my local news channel

The interview didnt go to well considering the news-casters didnt have the slightist idea of what a brony was

You really didn't start there? Everyone I've asked so far has had no idea and I have had to explain it to them. They are still confused after "it is a portmanteau of bro and pony" and I need to explain further.

You really didn't start there? Everyone I've asked so far has had no idea and I have had to explain it to them. They are still confused after "it is a portmanteau of bro and pony" and I need to explain further.

I explained a brony to them but it went through one ear and out the other.

Also upon leaving the interview I shouted out something that I can not post here, but was hilarious to say the least.

What news channel was it on? Surely the camera or mic had a logo or something? And where is this? *determined to find newscast*

Good for you. *brohoof* Hopefully you didn't come off as uh...y'know....'nyeeerrrrrd' or I've seen a couple of my guy friends called uh...less than friendly terms when in the MLP toy aisle at a local mall. Let's just say 'f@g ' was the nicest of them. :<

What news channel was it on? Surely the camera or mic had a logo or something? And where is this? *determined to find newscast*

Good for you. *brohoof* Hopefully you didn't come off as uh...y'know....'nyeeerrrrrd' or I've seen a couple of my guy friends called uh...less than friendly terms when in the MLP toy aisle at a local mall. Let's just say 'f@g ' was the nicest of them. :<

First off, I met a couple of new bronies by doing this (I recommended the site to them)

Second off it was a local news station, so I doubt that it would have broadcasted anywhere outside my town (Lock Haven, PA). I believe the news station was "The Cast" which, agian I believe, airs on channel 37 in town.

If you are to find the interview anywhere please drop the link here, that would be great :)

First off, I met a couple of new bronies by doing this (I recommended the site to them)

Second off it was a local news station, so I doubt that it would have broadcasted anywhere outside my town (Lock Haven, PA). I believe the news station was "The Cast" which, agian I believe, airs on channel 37 in town.

If you are to find the interview anywhere please drop the link here, that would be great :)

Omigosh. I am like...brain dead from trying to find any sort of source on anything Lock Haven other than the NEWSPAPER. Yeesh. even my teeny town had a website for it's newstation! >3<

Omigosh. I am like...brain dead from trying to find any sort of source on anything Lock Haven other than the NEWSPAPER. Yeesh. even my teeny town had a website for it's newstation! >3<

Don't google yourself to death, if you cant find it you can't find it. (No one watches the news here, its no suprise its not on youtube :P )

Pegusi are very sensitive, try asking a bit kinder, it worked for me

I did ask them to keep snow light this year... needed a break from the blizzards of yesteryear. I guess they are honoring my wishes?

I did ask them to keep snow light this year... needed a break from the blizzards of yesteryear. I guess they are honoring my wishes?

I asked for lots of snow (Im paid based on how much I plow and how fast) and I dont know about you, but I am getting some snow here :)