I didn't anything Copied D:

So, here's this mini-story that i made up last night and CTRL-V'd several things into.

"Hey baby, is that you? "Yeah! It's me! Nice to see ya!" "Wow, your hair got so long." "Do you like it?" "Yeah, yeah, I love it, I really do."

"Yeah, just had to pass threw to get on the plane. But you know who I heard on the radio on my drive up here? Norma Jean!"

"Norma Jean, ain't that the song, we'd sing in the car drivin' downtown? With top down, making the rounds, and checking out the bands on Doheeney Avenue?"

"Eeyup! So gary, How have you been?" "Well, life throws you curves. I swung and I missed, and the next thing ya know, I'm reminiscing and dreaming old dreams. Wishing on wishes like you would be back again." "Well, What have you been doing?" "Basically, I wake up, and my teardrops fall down like rain. I put on those old songs we danced too. Then, I head off to my job. Guess not much has changed. I punch the clock, and head for home. Go to bed and dream of you. That's really all i'm doing these days." "After you left, someone told me you ran off to Vegas and married some rodeo cowboy. Didn't seem like something you'd do." "I just...wanted to get out of here...have you not left yet?" "Me? I've been a few places, mostly here and there once or twice. I'm still sortin' out life, but I'm doing alright."

"PLANE 541, LAST CALL FOR BOARDING!" "Oh, Umm, I've got to go..." "Well hey girl you late, and those planes they don't wait. But if you ever come back around this sleepy old town, promise me you'll stop in and see an old friend...but until then, I'll just keep doing what i do these days."

ah, sus is like sass right? and pegasus is a sus of the pega variety, so appy likes pega sass?

._.

what is this?

oh right, this was something I was going to say last night, but I decided not to post it XD I copied it just incase I felt like posting it later

Here's Sweetie Belle! I need to record some new clips of her. However, it's kinda hard to do her voice because I'm not... a little girl like the original VA. I also think Sweetie Belle's voice may be different in Season 2 than Season 1. My impressions are based on Season 1.

Hey there! I'm a voice actress, looking to get into some fan pony projects. (Or other voice acting projects.) Send me a message if you like my impression.

It's from YouTube. I made a second Sweetie Belle recording and used some of the same info for the second video.

Here's Sweetie Belle! I need to record some new clips of her. However, it's kinda hard to do her voice because I'm not... a little girl like the original VA. I also think Sweetie Belle's voice may be different in Season 2 than Season 1. My impressions are based on Season 1.

Hey there! I'm a voice actress, looking to get into some fan pony projects. (Or other voice acting projects.) Send me a message if you like my impression.

It's from YouTube. I made a second Sweetie Belle recording and used some of the same info for the second video.

I wanna hear your impressions, Tales! Linky?

Her charity had been enough of a surprise when she had simply offered for him to trail along beside her in an attempt to keep out of the rain, but now the mysterious mare was actually seeking 'warmth and dryness' for him? Even for somepony who wasn't brought up with the snobbish attitudes of the Canterlot elite, going out of her way to make sure he could settle somewhere out of the rain was a rare and unexpected act of kindness.

As they began off at a trot, Betterbones couldn't help but look at his companion, trying to read on her face, her expression, the reasoning behind her actions. He could tell so much from simply looking at a pony about who they were. To him, a stranger was like an open book waiting to be read and examined and understood. But every now and then he would meet one that, beyond the obvious details, he couldn't quite figure out. That made them a lot more interesting, of course, though it somewhat put him on edge. With others, he knew exactly what he was getting. Sometimes he could even predict their entire half of a conversation (though this was mainly with ponies he had met multiple times), but he was quite unsure in this case. He had thought before that he knew her. Now he wasn't certain.

As he was fruitlessly trying to fathom what she was thinking, Betterbones realised he'd been staring, and turned his eyes toward the slick path ahead that sparkled with the mist of the rain.

"Thank you." He said, his tone a little more even than it had been, as though his dramatic problems had been forgotten for a moment while he was distracted by his interesting new friend.

Winter Iris was her name. She enquired as to his, and he hesitated, confronted with the same issue he always had when meeting somepony new outside of the practice. He was never sure whether to introduce himself as 'Dr. Betterbones', or just 'Betterbones'. Technically, the title was part of his name, but he always thought it just sounded like showing off to say it like that. It was an issue he had often grappled with. There was no rulebook for doctors on questions like these.

"Betterbones." He smiled politely in return, "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Ms. Iris."

It wasn't like he was lying by omitting details, he justified to himself, but given that he usually understood everything about a pony upon meeting them, and Winter Iris presented him with a questionmark, he felt that he needed to keep the playing field even by reserving something about himself. It was insurance. It was, he knew, insecurity on his part. He also knew that he was overanalysing the conversation, but this was the curse of a gifted mind.

"I perceive you're into the performing arts." He noted casually as they walked, "Are you big in Canterlot? I don't spend a lot of time here anymore, so I wouldn't know... but imagine that, if I was rescued by a celebrity and didn't even know it!"

Don't bother reading it, it means nothing without context :lol: But when I write up an RP reply I copy/paste it into word for two reasons: a backup incase my browser crashes, and also for the spellcheck.